Sunday 28 June 2009

Active Skirts


So disappointed! The skirt is very cute. The length is perfect. But the shorts ride up. And when I say ride up, I mean you don't even have to move. They ride up when you put them on, even before you take your first step. So buyer beware. The shorts are not compression shorts, and they do not stay put. And while I am returning them and didn't try running in them, I can almost guarantee the inner thigh seams would rub and maybe chafe, if you tried to do a long distance. For running, stick with Skirt Sports. I'm giving the skirt 3 stars because, if you don't care about shorts riding up, the skirt itself is super cute, super flattering, and super comfy. Just won't work for my purposes. FYI: Based on Zappos reviews, I ordered a large; I'm 5'6", approx. 145 lbs. The fit was good, if not a tiny bit loose. Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt, Black, Small'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Active Skirts Active Skirts Active Skirts