Thursday 25 June 2009

Millennium Tanning Products


I love this tanning lotion, not only am I of Irish descent and is very faired skin but my skin is ver sensitive to products. I used Paint It Black and it was awesome I tanned in a couple of sessions and I didn't have to worry about skin irratation. The smell is incredible and it leaves your skin silky smooth to the touch. After using Paint It Black I will never go back to normal tanning lotion. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! Millenium Tanning New Paint It Black Auto-darkening Dark Tanning Lotion, 50X, 13.5-Ounce

I absolutly love this lotion! I've had the hardest time getting my arms to tan and catch up with the rest of my body, I started using Pain it Black the day it came in the mail and after only using it a week my arms have fully caught up with the rest of my body and are actually getting darker! Another benifit of Paint it Black is that it doesn't have that tale tale smell of tanning beds, it has a suttle fresh scent to it! I am planning on purchasing more when I have finished this bottle!!!

When you first get out of the bed you look great, but it fades so quickly! My 3x bronzer (Hempology) works better and was much cheaper. Very disappointed, because I don't normally spend this much on a lotion. HOWEVER, the silicone emulsion makes your skin feel awesome. Sometimes I layer this with a better bronzer just for the extra skin goodies.

My friend told me about this tanning lotion because I was already using back in blaque (which is also awesome) and she said it will give my tan an instant boost. So the first day I tried it I was very happy, so then the next day I put the paint it black on about 15 minutes prior to tanning and then right before i got in the bed i put on the back in blaque and WOW talk about being tan! I looked amazing, and the best part was, was that I was NOT orange! Great product!!!!!

I have never gotten darker then I was with Paint it black 50X. This tanning lotion also gives me more moisturization then a bottle of hempz.. sometimes I just put it on for that alone. I swear by this stuff!

I LOVE the price of this lotion, esp since so many dark tanners are around $50 at the salon! But I took the chance despite my fear I would turn orange and streaky. That did not happen! NO STREAKS, NO ORANGE! And I NEVER tan and am extremely pale! Now I have to admit, you look darker after the initial tan and it fades as the day goes on, so that was disappointing. But I think if I go twice a week I can keep a killer tan! You just can't beat the price of this lotion. Very much recommended!

I've used this for the past couple of weeks and the results are just amazing! I was ecstatic the first time I used it and have continued to darken even further. I am also Irish with freckles and usually burn. This gave me the natural deep tan that those blessed with better pigment than I have had. It smells great and I'm super picky. I can use less of this product because it goes on so smoothly too. I'm placing another order for 3 more bottles for my friends and family. I highly recommend this lotion. I just love it!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Millennium Tanning Products Millennium Tanning Products Millennium Tanning Products