Friday 26 June 2009

Blueproton - flash drive, 16gb


I can't speak for this specific seller as I bought it elsewhere, but the flash drive is top of the line. With 16GB of space I have been able to transfer HD video footage where I work without any issues. Runs fast and is very portable. 16GB USB Flash Drive

I use this for transferring data between my desktop and laptop computer and this serves the purpose very well. It has enough capacity to transfer anything and the speed is good enough for me, since I am retired and not in a hurry to do anything.

I really needed a large capacity flash drive and this is a good one. The price was much less than our local office supply/computer stores and the drive arrived just 3 days after ordering. My aging home computer recognized it quickly, giving me no excuse to say I couldn't work from home on large projects. My only problem with the flash drive, and it's a small one, is that the notch for attaching a keyring or lanyard is at an odd angle and hard to access. Other than that, it's just what I needed.

not sure what else to say about it. i love the fact that it's capless, and instead has a retractable USB plug. the "switch" lights up when the drive is plugged in and active. i've seen similar capacity drives go for a lot more, so i have to say at this price it was a great deal.



if you own an xbox 360, it also works great as a memory unit there too.

If You want the best flash drives them Amazon is the place to buy them.You get what You pay for and if Your

not happy send it back.I think You will keep things from Amazon good quility and brand names. - Sandisk - Usb Flash Drive - Flash Drive - 16gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information