Monday 29 June 2009

Good Value - inversion, spine


For the money you just can't beat this table. I looked at several others offered on Amazon and it seemed to me the price and other reviews for this model were strong so I ordered it; I'm really glad I did.



It arrived almost two weeks before promised, it was packed well and the box was easy to open. The assembly was simple with easy to follow excellent illustrations - (and believe me I'm not very handy) - and I found all of the parts to be sturdy and fit together seamlessly.



I had previously tried another model at the sporting goods store by I found the ankle attachment much less hard on me on this one. I really couldn't be happier and if you compare it to other models the price and workmanship are flat out excellent.



The only thing I would recommend you do is get on Youtube and watch some video's to get a sense of how to use it in advance; since it does not come with a video that will be a must. The instructions in the manual are well written but you really should watch someone using a table before you tackle it; and do not try it alone at first!!!



I've only used it a couple of days but I'm amazed that most of my morning back pain (that I've had for years now) has gone away!! It is really an amazing thing! Weslo Inversion Flex System

The delivery people left this on my driveway with the box partially opened and didn't ring the bell. I was tempted to remove a star for this but delivery problems could happen with anything. I thought for sure something would be missing but I am happy to say it was all there and in good condition!



I received the Welso inversion table this morning and put it together in less than 30 minutes. The instructions weren't great but I managed. Make sure you have a socket wrench! The reviews on this table said assembly was easy and it was, the reason I bought this over the Marcy brand. The basic frame is already assembled, all you do is unfold it. That is a huge improvement over Marcy and some others with up to 40 parts to assemble. I also considered buying the teeter model for 3 times the price. I am glad I didn't. This is inverting me easily and it was a relative bargain.



A minute after assembly, I set to my height 6'3" and inverted for the first time. I was immediately in perfect balance and able to adjust my position with the slight movement of my arms. By the way, for me inverting is not a great feeling and I am not going to be spending days on end on this thing. But 3 minutes at a somewhat less than 180 degree tilt and my back feels great. My stomach, not so much as I got a little motion sickness being upside down. Probably just me but I thought worth mentioning.



This machine will fully invert with the removal of the safety chain or replacing with a longer chain, some tables don't. But frankly, I don't need to fully invert to get the stretch I need. The ankle pads are heavy and probably as thick and comfortable as you could get on any machine. But the weight of your body all on your ankles takes some getting used to.



The overall quality of the table is excellent. It is solid, well made and everything fits. There have been comments about the metal support bar being uncomfortable on the lower back. Having used the table I didn't notice the bar was there.



As for portability, I don't think I would buy any inversion table if space was an issue. I have a basement and lots of space but if I had to lug this around, fold-unfold, I think it would be an eyesore and more trouble than its worth.



Another reviewer recommended watching "how-to" video's on Youtube. This is good advice before using the table!



Why spend more on an inversion table when the quality is top notch and the price is right? Highly recommended.



Update: 8-23-2010 I am using the table 3 times a day, 2-3 minutes at a time. My ankles quickly got used to the table and I can invert with little discomfort. Also, My back has gotten accustomed to inverting and I believe my posture is improving as well as relieving stress in my back. This might be the best thing I ever bought. Update to follow in a few weeks.

I use this twice a day for 10-15 minutes and find it very relaxing. The thing I have noticed the most is that it really improves your flexibility. You feel the stretching mostly in your lower back. I would have given it a 5 star if it wasn't slightly uncomfortable for your feet. I have noticed however the more I use it the more comfortable it is becoming.

The Weslo inversion table has been a great purchase. A couple of notes on the table: I have an athletic build and weigh 235 at 6'1". I found that I had to set the actual height of the table to 6'3" to get the correct balance on the table. The table is very sturdy and comfortable to use. The only criticism I have is the quality of the footpads. I tested other tables before making this purchase and there are other tables out there with much more comfortable foot and ankle padding. However, for the price I cannot say that I would purchase another/different table as I have found all other aspects of the table to be fantastic. I have been using this table every day since the purchase and I have found my back pain minimized. If you have back pain and are looking for a cost effective device to help minimize/alleviate muscle pain I would highly recommend that you consider purchasing an inversion table. - Back Pain Relief - Good Value - Inversion - Spine'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information