Thursday 25 June 2009

Face Wash - skin care, acne


This is NOT for use to remove eye makeup, as it has a Bioglycolic exfoliant (like alpha-hydroxy, it's acidic), so I've been using a vegan tea-tree oil eye makeup remover and then cleanse my face and neck with Jan Marini's Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser. It is moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I've been using it with the BioClear cream, I bought them from this seller together and I think they work really well together. I've noticed a huge difference in the brightness, smoothness and youthfulness of my skin and I've been using these products for about 3 weeks consistently now. It makes me love to wash my face! TIP FROM MY ESTHETICIAN: Use a washcloth when washing your face to make sure all the residue is off - if you just splash water to rinse your face, you'll leave residue on your skin, which makes it harder for the skin to absorb your moisturizer. All in all, excellent product, it arrived quickly, and I'll definitely reorder from this seller. These products have impressed me, so now I'm hunting for a Jan Marini eye makeup remover. = ) Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser

I have tried every product on the market, from Pro-Active to M.A.C. to Yonka, etc, etc. I had a facial with the Jan Marini facial cleanser about 6 months ago and couldn't believe how great my skin looked and felt in just one use. Of course I bought a bottle of the cleanser and after six months of use, my skin looks better than it has in my entire life. I never get acne anymore, my old acne scars are almost gone, my skin tone is bright and even and my pores look so small nowJan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser. This product has been nothing short of a miracle for my skin. I love that one bottle lasts forever, since I only have to use two pumps to wash my face/neck thoroughly and my skin feels so clean every time I use it. Without a doubt this is THE BEST product on the market for troubled skin.

I have used this cleanser on and off because I am not sure about how I feel about it yet.

In terms of what I do like, my skin is not dried out and seems more radiant and clear. But most acids will do that. My skin seems to prefer it, if I use this cleanser 2x a week or when I look tired and dull. In other words, it makes a great exfoliator.



I cannot say it has cleared up my skin as it does cause some minor irritation and I have broken out since using the product. I generally tolerate acids very well. Most AHA/BHA products do the same thing and it is just a matter of finding one you like.



The biggest issues I have with Jan Marini in particular are the harsh sulphates and parabens. Aside from the acid, the rest of the ingredients are known for being harsh and undesirable. Your skin absorbs everything you put on it. And ingredients that can interfere with my hormones, make me very reluctant to use them.



I have this big bottle I want to finish, however the ingredients make me feel uneasy and I just wanted to share my feelings in the subject. I know for most of us, when we find something that finally works, we often don't care what's in it! But I think I am open to more natural glycolic products, that don't use additional chemicals in order to save money.

I have adult cystic acne & over the years have tried every product out there. This is the only product line that actually clears up cystic acne, and usually in just a few days :)

It does NOT dry out your skin, and when you use the entire system: Well, I am proud to say I am almost completely acne free!

I highly recommend this product - for the price you just can't beat it!

The regular Biglycolic Facial Cleanser seems very heavy and even greasy. I have combination skin that leans toward oily. The directions say to lather your face and then remove with a wet washcloth, and I see why: this cleaner can't be removed with just splashing your face with water because it is thick and clings to the skin. I ended up buying the oil-free biglycolic cleanser and it felt much better.

I have been using this for about two years now. Absolutely amazing! I love this product. I am 17 and I never get pimples like I did before I used this cleanser. You feel it working when it's going on. I am so glad I found it on amazon for $19 as I have always paid $48 plus tax in the past. This is a great deal.

This cleanser is great for dry or sensitive skin that is prone to acne. It won't suck the moisture from your face but you feel really clean. I've searched a long time for the perfect cleanser and finally found it.

I ordered this just before the holidays and got notice that it shipped right away and a few days later, it's in my mailbox. I love the service and the product is exactly as advertised and in perfect condition. I will definitely get my Jan Marini products here from now on! I just saved a good amount of money too. Thanks.

I have had moderate/severe acne basically my whole life, since I was about 7 years old. I had tried everything. Proactive doesn't work, and every topical prescription medicine doesn't work. I was one of those people that believed nothing could ever help. I believed I had bad genes and there was nothing that I could do about it.

Finally, when I was 20 someone recommended Jan Marini Bioglycolic. After two days I saw improvement! After two weeks my face was virtually clear! I recommend this product to anyone that suffers from acne and is hoping for a miracle. - Skin Care - Acne'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • skin care
  • ,
  • acne