Friday 26 June 2009

Name Badge Magnets


I ordered a one of these badges and received an e-mail the next day asking about colors, round or square edges, magnetic or pin backing. I was surprised by all of the options. I simply e-mailed my choices and received the item 4 days after ordering. Very happy! Custom Name Badges

was confused at first, didn't know where to enter information that needed to go on the tag. within a day of purchase received a phone call from distributor and had the tag 2 days later. appreciated professionalism of sales rep.

I ordered 4 of these to switch out on my science (teacher) lab coat. I was contacted via e-mail quickly after completing payment to ask what my choices were for colors, style, and wording. (Watch your e-mail carefully....I originally sent the e-mail to my spam folder without opening it based on the unfamiliar address!) I asked about clip art to add and the representative found and sent some choices for me to consider. I now have 4 unique badges that I am very pleased with... Other teachers think they're great & I know my students will flip over them next week! Don't hesitate to order some of these...great product, service, and price!

I placed my order and within minutes, received an email regarding the specifications. I got exactly what I was expecting just 2 days later. A custom order completed right the first time using professional materials - it doesn't get better than this!

I ordered a pin and within 15 minutes received an e-mail asking what color, edging, backing, and text I wanted for my pin. I received the exact pin I asked for 2 days later. I will certainly order again if I need to due to the cheap price and high quality!

I ordered this on a Thursday morning and got an email a few hours later asking what color, etc. I wanted. It came in the mail the following Monday. Really pleased with this company; some other mail order places takes weeks to fulfill the order.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Name Badge Magnets Name Badge Magnets Name Badge Magnets