Friday 26 June 2009

Cable Connector


This connector is very firm in holding two hdmi cables.I am using this as a switch(manual) to switch between my projector and lcd screen.There is no degradation in picture quality when connected two hdmi cable (30ft +) to run to my projector.I am buying one more for my computer output.

Recommended++++++++++ Premium GOLD Series HDMI Female/Female Coupler by PTC

Great quality and best value, using it to connect a 15 ft cable to a 3 ft one for a laptop sitting on my desk to reach an HD T.V. If you are buying an HDMI cable, throw it in your order rather than paying for shipment for it alone.

again another product that had a cheap price but works right .

what else could you ask for ?

when i opened the package i noticed that the two female ends were flipped 180 degrees opposite to each other ?

but i joined my two hdmi cables [ firm snug connection ] and i had a perfect picture on my lcd tv .

I needed a long HDMI cable to get from my computer to the TV. I had picked up a couple 9 foot cables for small money on another site, but one wire was not enough to get to the TV. It looked like my only option was going to be buying a longer and very expensive cable. This connector took care of the problem. No signal loss. It's perfect for the job... no questions. If you've wondered if you can just "string along" HDMI cables, wonder no more! You can do it, and this is the connector to do the job!

This vendor was phenomenal. Not only did they not charge for shipping, but I got it a day early. The coupler works great and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an answer to making their HDMI cable a little longer.

My home theater receiver is away for repairs. I decided it would be easier than re-routing the cables, because access to the rear of my equipment is difficult, to temporarily patch the output cable from my HD cable box to the input cable to my TV. This little coupler does the job perfectly, and for about a quarter-century less than I could purchase the same thing locally. And, using standard shipping, I ordered it Wednesday and it was here on Saturday. This deal can't be beat. It will be great to always have this little piece of equipment on hand. Don't hesitate to purchase.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cable Connector Cable Connector Cable Connector