Saturday 27 June 2009

Classic Mythology And Literature - classic mythology and literature, classic


As a new owner of a Kindle I was disappointed in this book, List of books wasn't bad, but expected more detail on finding books. When in fact amazon screen pretty much gets you there. Only one other site was mentioned as a possible and he noted that may no longer be available. All the 99 cents did for me was put my first book on my kindle....... Kindle Freebies: How To Find Free Ebooks On Amazon And Create Your Own Lifelong Reading Program

As a homeschool mom I am always trying to find the best quality, inexpensive ways to educate my daughter. I was thrilled as I read (and listened via text-to-speech) this book. Almost all of the books in this "complete education" are in my curriculum list for my daughter's 9th and 10th grade English.

We love our Kindles. We use them so that we can both read at the same time, and I only need to buy one copy of most books! Although the initial cost of the Kindle might be a bit above some budgets, with this book and the Kindle for PC free app, you can actually save a lot on a "Classical Education" curriculum.

BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING BOOKS OR EVEN VIEWING SOMEHOW I ENDED UP WITH THIS USELESS BOOK I DONT WANT FORTUNATLYU IT WAS RELETIVLY INEXSPENSIVE..BECAUSE I SEE NO WAY TO RETURN A KINDLE TYPE PURCHASE..I MUST HAVE ACCIDENTLY PUSHED A ONE CLICK BUTTON BUY WITHOUT NOTICEING WHEN BOUNCING BETWEEN BOOKS AND VIEWING ITEMS I DOUBT SERIOULY I WOULD EVEN OPEN TO LOOK AT THIS, LET ALONE PAY FOR IT,..MOST OF THIS INFO IS PROBABLY ALREADY OUT THERE IN THE WORLD FOR US TO FIGURE OUT ..FOR FREE..DUH!

I love this blog. It is very helpful and has great tips. I have found many wonderful books I have enjoyed reading for free! I have learned what else you can do with a kindle other than use it just for reading.

I felt that this instruction book was not clear or concise. The prompts that were stated in this book could not be followed precisely. For only 99 cents....what else can you say. I guess anyone should read the reviews a bit more carefully. - Classic Mythology And Literature - Classics - Classic - Bantam Classics'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information