Saturday 27 June 2009

Comfortable - easy spirit


I LOVE these shoes! I have rheumatoid arthritis with a lot of pain in feet and ankles, and these were comfortable right out of the box. They fit to size, and just feel fabulous on my feet. I just ordered two more pairs in different colors! I couldn't be happier with these. Easy Spirit Women's Get Up and Go Sneaker,White Multi,8 M US

I have never owned a pair of Easy Spirit shoes before, and I have always worn New Balance and Avia athletic shoes. Frankly, I bought these only because they looked like they had a high platform that would enable me to wear sneakers with my longer jeans.



I put them on when they arrived, and they felt wonderful. I have worn them almost every day for at least two months, and they still are so comfortable. They have put spring in my step.



I wear 10-wide in New Balance shoes, so I ordered wide in this shoe also. They fit fine, but are PLENTY wide. I probably could get by with medium width in this shoe.



I planned to order a second pair today, but unfortunately 10's are not available now. Boo hoo.

I work as a waitress and I stand on my feet a lot. I first got a pair in white now I ordered another in black. They are so comfortable. There are not many sneakers I am comfortable wearing at work but these so far seem to be very. Like walking on air. The only down side is perhaps they are a bit unsteady but if you tie your shoes laces snug enough that seems to solve the problem. So if you are on your feet a lot I recommend these.

These shoes are really comfy and have just enough give and cushion when walking. I am 70 years old and have many foot problems, but when I first piut these on, I felt like I could walk for miles in them. Great buy!!!

I RECENTLY PURCHASED THESE EASY SPIRIT SHOES FOR THE SECOND TIME. I WORE OUT MY FIRST PAIR AND DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO THINK TWICE ABOUT PURCHASING THEM AGAIN. I AM A NURSE AND I STAND ON MY FEET ALL DAY, AND THESE SHOES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!!!

Hands down these are absolutely the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I can walk all day and it still feels so cushioned and comfortable. Walking on hard cement is actually comfortable in these shoes. I absolutely love them. I wish they would make more style and make the styles a little bit more trendy.

I bought these for my sister because she has Diabetes with pain in her feet and being that her job has her on her feet all day long, I thought these would help - THEY ARE SUPER COMFORTABLE - and she LOVES THEM!!! A GREAT SHOE TO BE ALL DAY IN!!! - Easy Spirit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information