Saturday 27 June 2009

Collections - paper, plastic


I have used these sleeves for years to house my ephemera collection. I can store certain antique paper items in them and not worry about things getting ruined, as long as I use an acid-free paper as a backing if needed. Avery Top-Loading Diamond Clear Poly Sheet Protectors, 100 Count (74100)

I scrapbook 8-1/2" x 11" pages - and I have tried several page protectors before these and was so glad to find them. The office supply store used to carry them in the 50 or 100 count boxes --- now they barely carry packages of 10. I was searching the internet and found a listing on Amazon.com --- for less than I could get them at Staples.com and promptly ordered a couple boxes. These Diamond Clear Avery Page Protectors are the clearest I have ever found. They have a heavy gauge of plastic - holds up to years of use. I have over 30 scrapbook binders and this is the only page protector I love using! - Plastic - Protector - Paper - Sheet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • protector
  • ,
  • sheet
  • ,
  • plastic
  • ,
  • paper