Thursday 25 June 2009

Army Pants


I love these pants! I bought them for myself and wanted something different from woodland camo or BDU. Knowing this is the pattern from Vietnam I am confident that I can lay in a swamp and never been seen. Bonus!!!! However, here in northern Minnesota, I will not be laying in any swamps anytime soon so I will just be happy with a comfy pair of utility pants. These are exactly what I was looking for, I didn't want jeans with a camo print, I wanted button fly fatigues with a reinforced seat...I got them. I am so pleased with the purchase. They fit a bit bigger than I anticipated but that could be due to recent weight loss and my misconception of garment size, but the adjustable waist tabs handled that for me perfectly! Soft, durable fabric...they washed well, too. Thank you! Camouflage Military BDU Pants, Army Cargo Fatigues (City Camouflage, Size Large)

Good

-durable

-tough

-true to size

-look cool

Bad

-buttons fell off

-room to improve on comfort



I got what i expected. A pair of cool looking camo pants, for a good price. Two buttons fell off when I undid them from in the package. You can see the sewing on the buttons is not that good. As soon as I sew them back on the right way there a good pair of pants for working and messing around in. Durable material, just not super comfortable. Overall get what you pay for I would recommend.

its tough on the areas where it needs to be rough like the knee area and butt area, comes with huge side pockets on both legs and you can tighten up the bottom part of the pants with strings and comes with adjustable wasit line thing that adds like an extra inch or two around the wasit line if you a heavey set guy. all in all good pants

Pants are great. Arrived exactly as advertised and seem pretty durable. The buttons are terrible. Two popped off just trying the pants on. The stitching for the all the buttons is no good. Pretty annoying to have to resew them all before I can wear them.

I am in the military and the quality is comparable to real deal. Very tough, well made fabric. Only complaint is it will fade after a while. I've bought at least 3 pair of them over the years and found that they fade slower if washed inside-out. great product though!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Army Pants Army Pants Army Pants