Friday 26 June 2009

Ipod Touch 4th Generation Case - ipod accessories, cover


I LOVE this! The price is great & it shipped within 2 days after ordering it! I get so many complements on how great looking it is. I bought it to replace a cheap Hello Kitty 1 I bought at Ross. It said it was 4 Gen, but it was more like 3 Gen, it didn't fit & didn't have a hole for the camera. This 1 is gorgeous & fits perfectly. Installing it is really easy too, snaps on great. My iPod has a "cherry blossom" wallpaper, so this "cherry blossom" case went along perfectly with my wallpaper. Snap-On Protector Hard Case for iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Spring Flower Design

My guy bought an ipod for me, for my birthday in December. He also bought this case. It is PERFECT! The case is well made and the design is beautiful! I have the newest ipod (4th gen) and the holes align perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004450TGM/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title



This case is working just fine. I like the pattern and because it is colorful, it's easy to find in my tote. I had to remove the case to install a new screen protector and it wasn't too difficult to remove and a snap to replace. Pardon the pun. Shipping was relatively fast.

I cannot say anything good about this snap-on case except it was very pretty and looked just like the photo.It broke the first time I put it on my iPod Touch. There was a little peice of plastic on the interior side of it which just snapped off when I was putting it on. I was aware that it being a rigid plastic that I should be careful with it but it broke anyway. When I got the case on because of the little peice that broke off, it would not stay closed in one corner. I didn't bother returning it for a refund as it was so cheap. Also I wasn't happy with the slipperyness of it. I have changed it now for a rubber one that stays better in the hand and is much easier to put on.

Well, I thought that the case would be a bit more durable considering it is plastic, but the case is actually pretty cheap. The design makes up for some of it though, however its like looks over purpose; like the relationship between a woman and their high heels.It was great for the price though, a lot cheaper than the more expensive cases. Next time I might just go for rubber instead of plastic. Look on the bright side! I got it in the mail within 4 days, I liked receiving the envelope!

It's pretty and fits perfectly. I see some reviews saying it wasn't for the iPod 4G. But I have the 4G and it fits my iPod, which is still functional with the case on it. The material is cheap, but honestly if you're paying less than a dollar for it what do you expect.

Easy to snap on, beautiful design, and it's already proven itself useful when I accidentally dropped my iPod on some tile flooring - with no damage to the case that I can see! You won't find a better case and definitely not for the price.

The case is pretty enough but the description says it protects both the front AND back of the iPod touch and it doesn't actually contain any sort of screen protection. It's OK for what I paid for it but it isn't correctly described.

I tried putting this cover on my ipod touch 4th generation, and it fit, but the clasps on the sides wouldn't go together. If you're wanting a cheap case, don't buy this one because it ends up being a waste of money. Maybe I got the lemon of the batch, but I wouldn't buy this case because it does not work. - Case - Cover - Ipod Touch Accessories - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipod touch accessories
  • ,
  • ipod accessories
  • ,
  • case
  • ,
  • cover