Saturday 27 June 2009

Iphone 3g Glass - iphone replacement glass, screen


I placed my order on January 3rd for 2 iPhone glass replacement kits and NEVER received them. I emailed the seller, eThunder, TWICE and didn't recieve a response back. I have formally placed a complaint with Amazon about being charged for merchandise that was never received. In all my years of Amazon shopping, I have never had this experience. Please be careful when dealing with this vendor. Apple iPhone 3g Glass Screen + Digitizer + Adhesive Lens Cover + Installation Tool kit

I recently shattered the glass screen on my iPhone 3G after dropping it accidentally face flat. The LCD behind the glass was intact and the touch sensor was working without any problems. Rather than walking around with a badly cracked screen, I decided to replace the digitizer and glass screen assembly myself. Overall, this product was exactly what I needed to restore my iPhone 3G. The price was amazing, the shipping was fast, and the tools included were perfect for the job. Installation was very simple as there are video guides and installation write-ups all over the Internet.



Summary: If you broke the glass screen on your iPhone and your LCD + touch sensor are working, buy this replacement part to completely repair your iPhone and remove any indications that it suffered from any physical trauma.

Great product - installation was made very easy using Zeetron's YouTube videos and it works perfectly.

Customer service friendly and very accommodating of any issues - which were sorted out as quickly as was possible. This was greatly appreciated and I would definitely order from them in the future.

I was extremely satisfied with this product! It arrived on time, in perfect condition and worked perfectly. The installation is a snap IF you follow along on the YouTube video available from the company. Installation instructions ARE NOT included with the product so be warned. The phillips screwdriver does not work in the tiny iPhone screws -- take the time and effort to buy a set of jeweler's screwdrivers BEFORE you start the project. You'll be happy that you did. Overall, excellent quality product, fair price, easy installation and fast delivery.

Very complete kit. Everything you need to replace your cracked screen. Glass, digitizer, adhesive, removal tools, all for $12 shipped. Beats having to buy a new phone on contract. Took about 45m-1hr all said. Disassembly actually took longer than reassembly due to having to heat the original adhesive to remove the cracked glass.



The reassembled phone works like a charm. As good as the day we unboxed the 3G.

The glass arrived in perfect condition only a few days after I ordered it. If you have a crack in your 3G iPhone's glass but everything else is good then this is all you need. Watch a few Youtube videos to make sure you know what you are doing and then get this glass. Make sure you order the correct part. The iPhone 3G connector is different than the 3Gs. I have repaired both and can say that the skill level required to repair your iPhone is about 2.5 out of 5. only special tool needed that is not supplied is a hairdryer and about 15 minutes. Oh last advice when using the hairdryer: try not to heat up the home button too much because it can warp some.

Between the product and the pretty good you tube videos, it was pretty simple replacing the glass cover to my 3 g iPhone. I wasn't careful enough and broke the home button connection when first removing the screen but purchasing and replacing the button was pretty simple as well. Not bad for a repair that important for a total of $13.00! Most of the cost was for shipping!

Give yourself a good hour or more if it is your first time, but believe me you will be a pro at it after that!

After additional communication with the seller, they sent out a replacement iPhone 3g Glass screen and continued to communicate with me to insure that I received my replacement product. I believe that I will continue to do business with this company as I have placed several orders with this Seller and this was the first time I was dissatisfied with their product and services.

overall i am very happy with my purchase. after breaking my screen i looked into fixing it myself and after watching many MANY youtube videos i felt i was up to the challenge. the installation is not difficult if u have patience. the main advice i would offer that i have from my repair is to be careful when you are prying the glass away from the frame. around the edge of the frame is a thin plastic border which is raised slightly. you can see this on the front of your phone between the silver bezel and the screen. it acts as a barrier for dust or anything else to accumulate under the screen. when i pryed away my screen i damaged the thin barrier around the edge and now i have some slight gaps in my seal around the screen. it is honestly a minor problem but dust or other matter could accumulate overtime so just be careful when prying away the glass to not damage the thin rubbery plastic sealant border thing.

all tools i got worked perfectly however i did not recieve a adhesive screen protector. again no complaints because my phone works and looks awesome and the price for this is rock bottom. all in all you cant go wrong to test your luck with this screen. the part is perfect but installation can be difficult to so take your time and worst case scenario you lost 3 bucks and you have to hire someone to fix your screen. - Screen - Iphone Replacement Glass - Iphone Screen Repair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information