Thursday 25 June 2009

Braun shaver


I have had this model Braun shaver for about 3-4 years. The shaver itself if awesome. This is the 3rd replacement foil and cutter I have bought since buying the shaver. I am not sure what Braun has changed about the replacements but it seems this replacement does not cut quite as well and seems to catch on my face causing razor burn more than the last 2 replacements I have bought.



This one does look a little different than the previous one, I need to see if they offer more than one style replacement. Braun 8000FC Activator Combi-Pack Foil and Cutterblock Replacement

Despite the multiple reminders about replacing foil and cutters every 18 months, this last cycle I squeezed 24 months out of my 8595 before changing. I finally had to accept that the shaver just wasn't inclined to cut wiskers any more. Buying from the Amazon Marketplace saved about 25% over local retail, and the product as listed was the correct replacement. Once again, I now experience a great Activator / 360 Complete shave!

I was a lil worried about a general 8000 label for my specific shaver, but it all fit fine, and it shaves very well (even with a couple days of growth). I have a year old Activator and it still shaves great! No pulling hairs, nice quick shave! Go for it!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Braun shaver Braun shaver Braun shaver