Thursday 25 June 2009

Stud Earrings - jewelry, stud earrings


I was looking for a nice pair of pearl earrings for my daughter, age 7, who was making her First Communion. Since she had only recently had her ears pierced I wanted gold posts.



I was pleased with the quality of these earrings despite their reasonable price. She received many compliments on them, and has found them easy to put on and take off herself. I'd recommend them. 14k Yellow Gold 5-5.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

I ordered two pairs, one for me and one for my daughter's 34th birthday. These pearl earrings with 14K gold posts are absolutely beautiful. I received my order a couple of days ago and have been wearing mine ever since. Don't hesitate to purchase these earrings--you won't be disappointed at all!

I purchased these for my 6yo niece for Christmas. When they arrived I noticed immediately that they looked cheap and I could see glue-where the pearl had been glued to the post- on one earring. Not sure at this point if I will keep these or keep searching.

I ordered these pearl earrings for my wedding and I absolutely love them. They are the perfect size pearls and were inexpensive! I received them within a couple of days of ordering! I would recommend this item to everyone!

I got these for a birthday gift for my girl friend. She is small in stature and cannot wear large earrings. She said these were "Super Awesome". They are very nice and look special, the way they shine while in her ear lobes. I did make a very good purchase.

14k Yellow Gold 5-5.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl

I actually bought this for my 9 year old daughter and the pearl was too big for her lobes, but I am now wearing them and I love them! The color compliments and they are perfect for dressy/casual into more of a formal look. Overall I am pleased with these little earrings! - Jewelry - Freshwater Pearls - Pearl Earrings - Stud Earrings'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information