Wednesday 24 June 2009

Laptop Sleeves - netbook sleeve, laptop sleeves


I bought this sleeve to use as an additional layer of protection for carrying around my iPad2. I already use the smart cover and a protective skin for the back, but would still like the added coverage. The iPad2 fits nicely into the sleeve with about an inch to spare on the short side and half an inch on the long side. With this extra room I can fit my charger, or even my girlfriend's iPad2 as well.



The zipper goes only halfway around the sleeve, so you can open it it up from the top or side, or the whole corner if you like. There is a strong neoprene scent when you take it out of the box. Leaving it outside to air out for a day or two did the trick to remove the smell completely.



Great item for a great price. Couldn't ask for more. Belkin F8N132-BLK 10.2-Inch Neoprene Sleeve (Pitch Black/Pitch Black)

This is a great case if you only want to carry your tablet around with no accessories. Does not have any pockets or any places to put "stuff". I am using it to protect the tablet while it is in an actual carrying case. This will definitely protect the tablet from any dropping, you know how airlines can be with checked baggage and how someone can accidentally step on the device while on a plane...

When i got this was looking for something to protect my gtablet. I thought it was going to be a hard case. Though it just did not cut it for me. I ended up giving it to a relative to protect their Ipad.

I ordered this yesterday (4/29) and I got it today (04/30)!!! I chose the free 2-day shipping since I have prime. But this is basically overnight.



Price point is ok for the quality of the material. I have a similar sleeve for my macbook pro and this sleeve thickness is about half of that of the mpb's sleeve. I would consider it to be a bit flimsy. It fits the ipad (1st generation) in a leather case and have some space for sync cable and charger. Since I am using it as an additional protection, on top of the leather sleeve, it's an adequate protection for my ipad. But due to the thinness of the material, I probably won't drop it.



Overall for the price, (and the great shipping from amazon), you won't get a better sleeve elsewhere (still doesn't worth more than 3 stars due to the material). I checked multiple websites such as handhelditems.com, meritline.com, etc. They are probably good if you want to wait forever for shipping or pay extra for expedited one.

This sleeve is simple and plain and keeps my netbook safe. It fits an Asus 1015PE perfectly, and while it's not the most padded sleeve in the world, it's not bad at all for the price. I use it mainly to keep the outside of my computer from getting scratched or chipped in my backpack, and I wanted it to take up the absolute minimum amount of space, and for that it's perfect. - Laptop Sleeves - Case Logic - Netbook Sleeve - Netbook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information