Wednesday 24 June 2009

Ipod Cable - ipod cable


I purchased 3 of these EXTRA LONG 6 foot cord, hoping to be able to stop using the short cord that comes with iphone. One of the three will not plug in to port for charging.



yes, its 6 ft long, but it takes 5 times longer to charge. Also, they dont smoothly enter and exit the port. I take extra care entering and exiting..be sure not to damage the port.







Lee Fosmon Extra Long 6 Foot (6ft) Apple iPhone / iPod Charge and Sync Cable, Double the Length of the Standard Cord

I have bought a couple of these cords and they are excellent! Why Apple sends us such short cords is beyond me. I use this 6 ft cord to plug into a surge under my desk to keep my iPad charged while using it at work.

I really did not expect this cable to be much... I mean its just a cable. But I was pleasantly surprised to see that the quality of what I received is just as good as the cable you get with your Apple product. I love that this is sooooo long, and I can lay on my couch comfortably and play on my iPhone 4.

It would have been nice to purchase an extra sync cable for my iPhone; however this was not the one. It would not connect properly for syncing and every time you disconnected the cable from the phone, the cable separated. I ended up sending it back as defective.

As you know iphone/ipod cables are very short...This item allowed me to charge my apple products without worry of them being pulled off a table because of a short cord. Charges just as fast as a short cables...

After just three days of gentle usage it stopped working altogether. The rubber near the ends had also split. Another classic example of "You get what you pay for."

----DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY/TIME----

For 1/10 the price of the Apple product, you get what appears to me, to be exactly the same item as sold by Apple. And I'm picky when it comes to these things. The only difference is that the length of this cord is double!



This cord is made with the same connectors and quality as Apple's. It even appears to be manufactured the same way in all respects.



I researched a lot of cords, and this was the only one that had the above attributes.



We have never bought non-apple cords before, so I can say with certainty that there are at least a couple different styles out there. The way I tell them apart is by the reinforcement coming out of the connectors. One is flat & smooth. The other is ridged. The style we received is the flat type. We have had no problems with either design. - Ipod Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipod cable