Sunday 28 June 2009

Shoe Pouch - nike plus, ipod accessories


I didnt want to run in Nike+ shoes. Prefer other brands. Bought a couple pouches for each pair of different shoes I run in, just move the sensor from shoe to shoe... Matched the color to the shoe too. Perfectly accurate, well made, reasonably priced. The Original Shoe Pouch for Nike + iPod, BLACK

I received my shoe pouch and immediately went for a run. What a great

product - very simple and ingenious! Many of my friends have 'modded' their

shoes by cutting in to the heel, inserting the sensor and putting an insole

over the hole!!



I am very happy not to 'butcher' my expensive shoes and have something so

simple that works so well - congratulations to Grantwood Technology on this product, you have one - more happy customer!!

This product is very good for those runners that can not wear Nike running shoe, like myself. The sensor remains safely attached to the shoe. The one issues that I have is that it is time consuming to move it from one pair of shoes to another. I rotate between three pairs so it is a bit of a pain to undo the laces. - Ipod Accessories - Nike - Nike Plus - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipod accessories
  • ,
  • nike plus
  • ,
  • nike
  • ,
  • ipod