Thursday 25 June 2009

Yoga And Pilates Mat Bag - mats, storage bag


It is very difficult getting my mat out of the bag. If I ever got to yoga class late, I might as well pack it in, because it takes 5 mns. to get the mat out of the bag. I literally have to turn the bag inside out. Getting it in is only fractionally easier. Hugger Mugger Ultra Yoga Mat Bag (Blue)

This product is pretty plain but it serves its purpose. It is made of a polyester material so it is easy to clean up and lightweight for storage when not in use.



Don't buy if you have a thick mat. This is for the regular yoga mat. It is made well and I would recommend it for the price. I've seen similar bags in health food stores for two dollars more.

This is a perfectly functional mat bag and a good deal for the price. However, while my mat fits inside the bag just fine, I have to struggle with it to get it in and out. In hind sight, I wish I had spent a little bit more for a mat bag that fully zipped open to make it easier to get the mat in and out.

The bag is ok, the material is a little thin and cheap. The mat doesn't get stuck any more than any other bag I've used. Maybe a cloth bag would stick less (like a cotton one) the synthetic material makes it a little more sticky and hard to get the mat out. My main issue with it though is that I ordered the "berry" one and it came bright red, which totally clashes with my teal mat. SO SAD. The "berry" color would have matched perfectly. I wish they would advertise colors correctly, one of the main risks of buying online and not getting to see what you're purchasing: wrong color, less quality than expected.

Since I do perform yoga daily I have been Itching to do a yoga class somewhere anywhere I can use this bag because I already have a yoga mat of my own already wanna bring It with to help me learn and cope with my problem only thing now Is to sign up or show up to a yoga class public for free and of my time or a private one with my money and something of not hurting my budget or I can go anyplace and use It now I can perform yoga poses outside my home this would help anyone who wants to show people some balance.



THANK YOU

The bag is great. I only carry my mat down the hall to the gym at work (which is even on the same floor I where I work). It is more of a red than the berry color shown in the photo so I was disappointed for paying extra and waiting for it to come back in stock. Other than that is it easy to use. The mat fits into the bag easily. The pull string and toggle work smoothly. It is a good bag for the price. - Yoga Accessories - Mats - Storage Bag - Yoga And Pilates Mat Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information