Sunday 28 June 2009

Silk Scarves - hip scarf, bellydance


Great quality. Doesn't slip off the hip easily like chiffon hip scarves do. Although it doesn't cover my behind. It's more like a belly dance coin belt with "coin fringe." It terms of quality, it's great, the coins haven't fallen off, feels well made. I do want one that would cover the hip and butt area like the triangle hip scarves. So if that's what you're looking for, don't buy this. But if you will wear this with a chiffon skirt, this should look great with it. BellyLady Belly Dance Gold Coin Hip Scarf, Pyramids on Fabric Style, Tote Bag Included

My girlfriend has been taking belly dancing lessons and loves to dance.

She was extremely over joyed when I gave this skirt to her. Great product,

well made and from a man's point of view, quite enticing.

First off, the layers of coins are much closer together than the actual picture but that isn't a big concern for me. I just took it out of the package today, tied it on, and did a little shimmy. Right off the bat two beads and one coin fell off. I bought this because of the price and the ratings and thought that if any beads fell off it would be at least after a few uses, not during my first shimmy. It was a major dissapointment. The only reason I put two stars instead of one is because I bought another black one like this but with a different design that didn't fall apart so quickly, was a little heavier, and about the same price, so maybe this one was a faulty one. I don't know, but I don't want to wear it to class as I'm afraid I'll have the floor littered with beads and coins. - Scarf - Hip Scarf - Bellydance - Coin Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information