Wednesday 26 May 2010

Amethyst - citrine, garnet


I have multiple holes in my ears and on any given day may wear 1 pair or 4 pairs of studs or small hoops.

These studs are for when I am only wearing one or two pairs beause of their size, but they are very clear and the posts do not irritate my ears. I have sensitive ears and they will swell when I wear the wrong earrings. These did not hurt, itch or make my ears swell. Good value for money. Sterling Silver 5mm Round Peridot, Garnet, Amethyst, Citrine, Blue Topaz Stud Earring Set

I purchased this set of gemstone earrings to work with a set of sterling and gemstone earring jackets I was given as a gift. The studs fit perfectly within the jackets that were designed for 1 carat earrings. I'm pleased with the color and clarity of the stones. The price was extremely reasonable as well.

I was very disappointed by this order. The garnet, peridot and blue topaz were okay, though the topaz were on the pale side. The citrine were more green than yellow and the stones were of noticably different sizes. The amtheyst were so pale as to be colorless and one was entirely clouded--completely unwearable. Many of these had bent prongs, making it difficult to get the backs on and off. At the clearance price, it's probably a reasonable buy for someone needing a range of inexpensive stones to complete their jewelry wardrobe (or buying cheap for multiple piercings), but I'll be returning these and looking for better quality merchandise. - Garnet - Peridot - Citrine - Earrings'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information