Saturday 29 May 2010

Dominatrix - kinky, rubber


This is a nice, well made corset. It's comfortable to wear and feels very supportive. When I was buying I noticed that many reviews said that the corsets from this company run on the small side. I didn't find that to be true. I have a 31" waist so I rounded up to 32" for sizing due to the recommendation of others. I should have rounded down as I could easily pull the corset all the way shut around my waist without any effort.



Of course it could just be that I'm squishier in the middle than other people, so please take this with a grain of salt. But I am planning on ordering another corset and this time I'll be going down a size. Black PVC Latex Fetish Gothic Shaper Corset Boning Lace Up Top Waist Cincher Bustier Dress (48)

This corset is perfect. I ordered this for my wife and it came on time. very well made, and exactly how they described it in the ad/pictured. The package is also very well designed - there is a zipper storage package which makes it nice to store. The workmanship is really flawless. I would highly recommend this item (my wife and I were very pleased). One issue about the order - the corset has a cord which is used to tie up in the back (the cord is like shoe-lace cord and well proportioned for the corset), along with 6 garter attachments. Unfortunately, the cord and garter attachments came in a small plastic zip-lock bag which had split open because the folded up tie cord was too large for the bag, and one of the garter attachments had fallen out before being packed (i.e., only 5 of the 6 garter attachments). I sent a note to the seller and they responded right away and shipped another set of 6 garter attachments which i received a few days later. I give high marks to this seller. - Sexy - Corset - Rubber - Kinky'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information