Thursday 27 May 2010

Fitness Accessories - fitness accessories, fitness apparel


I purchased 4 of these for our fitness program instructors. I've had a few complaints that the belts aren't big enough and fit pretty snug. Also, they don't adjust very easily and end up falling apart. However, I've only found 1 really good microphone belt and this one will do for the money that we paid. Tune Belt Microphone Transmitter Belt

I've been using this belt for several years as an instructor and have been very happy with the way it fits, adjusts to your body and holds mic. But I just ordered 4 in one shot a few weeks ago and it's now being made SMALLER! I have not gained weight - on the contrary! Now it fits snug, barely have any way to make it looser! I loved that I was able to wear it below the waistline and now it can't - I have to place it right on my waist so that it fits. My waist is 28 - so hopefully that helps you decide on fitting.

I've had this belt for about a year and use it 3-4 times a week. I teach at a gym and would highly recommend getting this for teaching. That way you don't have to wear a shared belt that everyone sweats in.

Works well.

These fall off. Perhaps I'm not clear on how to prevent that...but I'm not loving it. I prefer the brand the gym has available for subs. I'm actually going to have to sew this at the closure. Yuck. Too much work.

We use the Tunebelt for women who teach church classes. Normal attire for women in our church is a dress, and many times dresses do not come with belts, or a blouse and skirt might have the configuration of blouse-over-skirt, which creates modesty issues when putting the transmitter in the skirt's waistband.



The tunebelt is the solution for this little problem because it can be used in a number of situations where belts/waistbands just aren't available. - Fitness Accessories - Fitness Apparel - Microphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information