Saturday 29 May 2010

Samsung Accessories - handsfree, samsung accessories


After hearing rumors and reading a few articles about the possible link between cell phone use and brain tumors/cancer, my entire family made the decision to switch to hands-free headsets (and away from bluetooth ones, since these are also suspected to be a problem by some).



I bought 4 of these headsets for us to use, expecting them to be cheaply made but to do the trick. The quality is much finer than I expected; these are the real deal and not some knockoff. I haven't used them for music yet (my little sister assures me they work great though), but the sound quality for general phone use is fantastic...possibly even better than the phone itself. The earbuds seem to fit all of us fine and have made it easier to really cover up in the recent cold snap here since we can put these in and pull hat, scarves, etc right over them instead of leaving one ear exposed to the cold to answer the phone.



While I'd pay good money for these, the truth is that I got 4 pairs for less than the price of 1 pair at a regular shop, including shipping. If they break (no problems yet - but we'll see if they survive my little sister) we'll just buy more. Would highly recommend to everyone with a compatible phone. Samsung OEM Original Stereo Handsfree Headset (AAEP407SBE) for Samsung SGH-A777, Gravity T459, Behold T919, A767 Propel, i907 Epix, SGH-T109, SGH-A137, A637, A837 Rugby, SGH-A237, Messager R450, SGH-A227, SGH-T339, SGH-T229, M310 Slash, A827 Access, R430

The ear buds sound about like I expected; not the best sound, but pretty good. I got exactly what I wanted....The ability to listen to music (with good sound quality), and talk on the phone (also with good sound quality).

I saw similar items on sale for more than $15.00 at my local retailer. It works perfectly. The earbuds are comfortable and quite loud. No one has complained about my voice when I use it as a hands-free device.



Highly recommended.

This item works so much better than a "bluetooth". I never have to charge it. It's ALWAYS ready to be used. It is affordable....I bought 3...one for the car, one for home, and one to keep in my bag. I only wish they made wires that don't get so tangled...some way to keep it stored in a bag and not tangle. But WHO REALLY CARES! THEY WORK!

I have seen the same product cost is 10-20 dollars elsewhere. I was having some ambiguity on its functioning as it is available for 5-6 dollars. It's audibility is good, voice quality is good, spears are loud enough. I like this product very much. - Headset - Earphones - Handsfree - Samsung Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information