Saturday 29 May 2010

Laptop Batteries - hewlett packard, hp


Noticed that there were some less than stellar reviews, but this battery is exactly what it says, a battery. Just to confirm a couple of things:



- There are no instructions in the packaging

- Plug it into the hole where your old battery was

- Stores electricity after being charged



Had it for a couple weeks now and works great. Such a bargain compared to other batteries for these laptops. If you need a battery for an HP model in the list, pick this up. Laptop/Notebook Battery for HP G50 G50-112NR G60 G60-120 G60-120CA G60-120US G60-121 G60-121WM G60-125 G60-125CA G60-125NR G60-237US G60-243CL G60-249WM G60t G70 G70t g50-100 g60-100 g60-200 g60-235dx g60-243dx g61 g70-100 g71

i was a little nervous in ordering a charger online because i didn't really think it would accomplish as much as my hp battery did before my older sibling damaged it but this battery works great its honestly good quality and quantity it doesn't drain out fast honestly its real fair i didn't want to order it because some reviews said it drains quickly but now that i am experiencing it, it does not drain quickly its a good battery and i recommend it for all hp g60 laptop users

I researched many reviews for replacement batteries on Amazon and found this item had the highest satisfaction ratings, so I ordered it. However, I just received it and am very disappointed. This battery does not snap into place. Other replacement batteries had this as a common complaint so I thought I was safe ordering this one. Unfortunately, it too does not snap into place. My model is a HP G60-235DX Notebook which is in the list of models for which this battery is a replacement. I am returning this battery.

My original HP battery died and when they said a new one was a hundred something, I went straight to the internet. I found this battery to work great. It didn't fit the best at first, but once I put it in and THEN locked the battery lock, it's fit fine. THe company was great to buy from because when the first one didn't fit and had a crack, they replaced it right away at no cost to me. Great purchase. It's working great. - Laptop - Hewlett Packard - Hp - Hp Laptop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information