Saturday 29 May 2010

Mother Daughter - gifts for mom, mother daughter


I ordered this product for my mom for mothers day because I thought it really said how I felt. When I ordered it I planned on putting it into a frame. However, when received it, I was not expecting it to be the way it was. The entire thing was 3 pieces of cardboard glued together, thus making it very thick to put into a frame. I guess it was made this way so you don't have to frame it, but I wanted to frame it. So I struggled with a frame and eventually got it to lock in but just beware.





If you intend on putting this in a frame, buy a thick frame.



Otherwise the quality is very good and it came out very nice. "Mom" A Sentimental Birthday Gift For A Mother. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Burgundy/Dark Green And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. - Gifts For Mom - Mothers Day - Mother Daughter Poem - Mother Daughter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information