Saturday 29 May 2010

Hard Cover - macbook shell, laptop


I ordered this MacBook cover for my older version of the MacBook (Not the Unibody), and it fits perfectly on the laptop. It not only protects my MacBook; it also looks great! I ordered the green and it is so fun. I get SO many compliments on my laptop. Order from this seller: The product is exactly as described and shipping was fast and problem free. I ordered a MacBook cover before and the color was not nearly as vibrant as this cover. I would love to have other colors. This is a fun way to "dress-up" my laptop! GREEN mCover® See Through Hard Shell Case - Fits all 13" A1181 models of Black/White 13" original MacBook

This is an excellent case for the MacBook or MacBook Pro. I have gotten 3 of them so far for each of my computers. You can't beat the price and selection for this product. Also, I got a free matching keyboard skin too. The case itself is very durable and the feet really help to keep the computer cool and in a nice typing position. Have never had any problems with the cases and they fit perfectly.

Nothing much except I love my green plastic cover. I am very satisfied as to color hue/shade ,material. ONly problem once I installed it to my mac book I couln't remove it cuz I need to clean first my macbook outside surface. There is no instruction how to detach it. I don't like to force remove because it might break since it is plastic.As I tried to remove it from my mac, a little crack appeard at the corner. Help

I ordered this Macbook cover and it is beautiful. I love my white macbook but it just gets so dirty; what better way to protect it from dirt and scratches and add fun color?? The product arrived quickly and unblemished and fits perfectly to my macbook and personality. I wouldn't change anything about the product or the process in which I received it. I am one happy customer. Thanks so much!

Wonderful hard case. I bought one in clear, red, green, blue and purple; for my kids and wife. Guess who I forgot to get one for, you got it, ME. Going to change that now. The colors are rich not pale. Easy to put on, a little harder to take off. This and the keyboard cover are a great way to protect your laptop. Another plus are the legs, they elevate the back of the laptop for better cooling and give my hands a better angle at the keyboard. Make sure you order the one for your model, in this case A1181. I believe they make one for every MacBook and MacBook Pro model.

Expedited Shipping, I ordered Monday night and had it by Thursday (Could have been sooner but I didn't check the mail). All the way from NC to Los Angeles. Appreciated the fast service.



Arrives in minimal packaging, which made it easy to transport as I'm a bike-rider.



Light-weight, so easy to snap on. No directions necessary (or included). If you need help just check out their website.



Four stars just because I'm waiting to see how it holds out over time. Am a little worried the way it fits will eventually begin to separate my facing from my computer but I could just be paranoid.



Finally- quick reply on customer service. I appreciated that as well.



**NOTE: I was confused before I bought it so I thought I'd clarify for anyone else: The legs on the bottom of the case are in fact retractable. So, even though in all the pictures they are standing, you can retract them for the purpose of putting your Mac in a case, on your lap, etc.



:)

We have been looking for a snap on case for our Original White Macbook 13" Laptop. This product arrived as promised and was a "snap" to install. It covers the laptop very nicely and looks great! We have the GREEN case and it looks wonderful on the white mac. Very durable and VERY HAPPY!

The design of this case is good, but we have received two bad cases in a row. Each case had a bad "clip" that would keep the case from fitting properly. Second case is going back and we will look elsewhere. - Hard Cover - Macbook Shell - Case - Laptop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information