Thursday 27 May 2010

Memory Enhancement - memory enhancement, memory


I first tested my system with the crucial memory scanner tool. Then bought this pair of memory chips from Amazon as it was cheaper :). It works just fine. Just remember that you might have to stagger the memory chips in the slots to make it work.



E.g., If you have 4 memory slots and have 1 GB in the form of 2 512MB RAMs in adjacent slots, it won't work if you put these 2 1GB RAMs in the next 2 free slots. You have to remove one of the 512MB RAMs, put in a 1GB RAM in its slot and insert the 512MB RAM in the free slot next to it. You could put the remaining 1 GB RAM in the remaining slot. PNY OPTIMA 2GB (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit DDR2 667 MHz PC2-5300 Desktop DIMM Memory Modules MD2048KD2-667

i'm using this product 2 gig x2 and 1 gig x2 for a total og 6 gig on a Asus M2N-SLI Delux Green nVidia Socket Am2 ATX with AMD Athalon 64x2 6400+ black edition i could have not made a better choice this product is truly top of it's line thanks PNY.

PNY is quickly becoming a popular brand for me i haven't have a single problem with any of their products and the memory works great my computer actually recognized the full amount instead of the partial amount it recognized with the factory ram

Bought this memory for my slow desktop and it is awesome. Just opened the case, popped them in and booted up. It works perfectly and my system screams along with excellent speed. The price was incredible for the excellent quality of this product. Highly recommended!

Anyone that knows anything about computers will tell you with today's programs on your computer, more physical memory is a must. Check to see what you have and how much you can add and, chances are your computer will speed up to where it used to be. This PNY memory sure did the trick for my old Dell and the price was great on Amazon.

Don't try overclock with these. I've had people trying and fried them fresh out of the package. On a more positive note, these cards make up a good portion of the heroes that make budget PCs possible. It saves you a couple of bucks but nothing beyond general performance.

Purchased this dual kit of memory and had a problem with one of the memory sticks. In order to return the one bad stick, I must also return the only good one I have. So now I have a computer that I cannot use until PNY processes my RMA. I will never buy a dual kit and no more PNY products. Ridiculous policy. - Pny - Memory Enhancement - Memory - 2 Gb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • memory
  • ,
  • 2 gb
  • ,
  • pny
  • ,
  • memory enhancement