Monday 31 May 2010

Project Management - lab notebook, laboratory


I've purchased one of these at the beginning of every year for more than 10 years. I use it for work notes, lists, private commentary, whatever. And I refer back to the previous journals often (moreso as the years go by, it seems). I fondly refer to these as "my brains" and, in a way, they are because writing things down helps fix them in memory. 300 pages is just about right for me for a year of notes and I've never had one of these fall apart or even show much wear, even though I travel a great deal and haul them in and out of briefcases and backpacks. Boorum & Pease Special Laboratory Notebook, Record, 300 Page, Black/Red (L21-300-R)

I have been using these as log books and personal diary for about 20 years, I'd bet. The price just keeps going up and up, but I keep buying them. Exceptional quality, paper is top quality. Very ruggedly bound and the place keeping ribbon NEVER comes out of the binding. Get the 300 page one - it's worth it and you probably won't overfill one book in a year.

i love these notebooks!



the 300 page book is perfect: i buy one each year.



PROS:



1. security pages

2. notary signature and date



CONS:



1. the binding wears down pretty quickly (i have to tape mine after about 7 months of use)



4/5 if they strengthen the binding then it will easily be 5/5 - Record Book - Lab Notebook - Laboratory - Record Books'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information