Monday 31 May 2010

Soy Milk - natural, soy milk


I have been drinking Soy Milk for about 18 years. I don't think there is a single soy product in the grocery, natural food, organic food stores that I have not tried. Recently I found that my favorite Silk Soy had cross contamination from coconut & almonds both of which I am highly allergic to. After a trip to the ER I went on a quest for another product and purchased Soy Dream from amazon. I purchased three (3) cases and not one was broken unlike the other reviewer.



For Baking I use West Soy Unsweetend as who wants their scalloped potatoes sweetened. For those of you who bake & cook Soy acts just like milk in cakes, scalloped dishes, etc. I never use milk.



But for my cereal, a pick me up during the day, to drink with my evening snack I use Soy Dream. The taste is great and it has a little more substance than other soy products. I often drink a half a box for a lift during the day when I am busy.



I heartily recommend it. My husband drinks it too and loves it on his cereal and uses it also for his Oatmeal Muffin snack in the evening.



Amazon's shipping is great on this product and as a prime member I receive mine in two days.



In the first place, I am completely satisfied with the taste of this product. As said by another reviewer, the taste is quite milky and not beany at all. In addition, the price is comparatively cheap.



What frustrates me is the terrible shipping. When I got the package, 2 boxes were leaking and all my other products in the package were drenched! I cannot imagine what kind of shipping service can cause 2 well-packed boxes to leak?





If shipping service could be improved, I recommend this product to anyone who likes milky drinks.

Of all the soy milks I've tried, this is the best tasting one, the one that tastes most like milk, not beany at all. This is what I put on my cereal. I particularly dislike the vanilla-flavored milks on cereal.

I've been an avid drinker of Silk, probably the biggest brand name of soymilk, for years. I would use the unflavored Silk for cooking, the very vanilla for cereal, and just drink the chocolate as a stand alone drink.



Always curious to try new products, I gave this one a shot but was expecting a taste similar to the unflavored Silk. This is, by far, the best tasting soymilk I've ever tried. It has a natural sweetness, but it's not so sweet that it would prohibit it from being used for any recipe.



I will definitely be be purchasing this product again, probably quite frequently. My days of drinking Silk are over. - Soy Milk - Health - Natural - Organic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information