Saturday 29 May 2010

High Quality - high quality, captivate


This is by far the best case available for this phone. Fits snug and looks clean. Very well made, good protection and does not allow phone to slide everywhere. Quite a bit more money than the others, but the after you spend a few hundred dollars for a phone, why buy a cheap case that does not protect it well? Body Glove Black TPU Case for Samsung I897 Captivate

LOVE LOVE LOVE this skin case for the Samsung Captivate! It almost seals around the phone. In my opinion, this case gives the phone some bulk which I like. So spend the extra money and this case. Very sleek and cool.

Adequate protection without being bulky (like the Speck or Otterbox (for iPhone)). The surface is slick, but not slippery. It'll slide in and out of your pocket easily, but provides some (minimal, but more than w/o the case) 'sticky-ness' when you set it on a hard surface.



I don't drop my phone very often (only a handful of times in the few months I've owned it), but this case makes it bounce, protects the corners, and keeps it from scratching. Well worth the price.

This has got to be one of the best on the market so far - check this out



*Fits snug like everyone else says. It's true. You know how typical silicone products bow at the sides or warp somewhere? Well, this one doesn't. You're gonna be super happy if warping or sagging products annoy you.



*Material is semi-rigid. I don't know how they came up with this but you can tell they did their homework. It is not flimsy like silicone or brittle hard like plastic. I was using a plastic one before - it was huge, heavy, and bulky. Say bye bye to big and bulky and hello to snug and sexxy!!



*Matte and Gloss finish. The trim around the front is matte black (non-shiny) and thus anti-glare. The back is high gloss black. NEVERMIND the 80's stripe pattern on the back, the High Gloss at the back looks like the paint job on an exquisite 5-series or Benz. If you've got a black one of either car, this will match it nicely!!! LOL



*Stripe design on back keeps it from sliding around. What didn't they think of?



*Cutouts are positioned well and keeps phone fully functional. Click on the pictures and see. There is no coverage of buttons and the whole display is available for use, unlike the bulky plastic models!!



In summary, you won't regret this one. It's not 5 stars for nothing!!

I had silicone case before and it was awful. it made my phone look bigger, was dust magnet and most importantly it wasn't be able to get out from my pocket. Finally I found this case. It is look really nice and it is perfectly fit. I highly recommend it.

I've had my Body Glove case since I've had my Captivate (1 week) and it seems to work fine. I haven't dropped my phone yet to find out and don't plan on it. Seems to me though, that the rubber is so thin that it really wouldn't cushion a fall very well; especially to a corner. My previous phone was a Blackberry Bold and I used an Otterbox case. It had cushioned corners and saved me from many drops on hard floors. I suggest that if you want a case for protection, go with Seidio or Otterbox. If you want only the aesthetic look of the Body Glove that's fine. My Seidio case will be arriving tomorrow and I will do away with the Body Glove.



Lis

I just got this case and I love it. Instead of the volume controls and power button being covered, they are exposed allowing for easy access. Also, the case sits low at the bottom, as not to interfere with the touch sensitive buttons at the bottom. The case feels like a plastic/rubber combo. It is not just gel that feels cheap and is difficult to take out of pockets. It is the perfect balance and offers grip, without being difficult to remove easily from your pocket. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CASE!!!

I really like the case - it has a nice, tight fit. The case is more rigid that I initially expected (it's a soft case, but somewhat hard), but it seems to make it fit tighter. I saw some other other reviews that referenced the buttons being covered - perhaps they received a different version of the case, but mine is just like the pictures in the description. The buttons are not covered in any way and very accessible.



The case is not bulky at all (much thinner than most other cases I've seen), so it won't annoy you to carry your phone in the pocket. Highly recommended case for the Captivate. - High Quality - Case - Body Glove - Captivate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information