Friday 28 May 2010

Kcoat


Received the item promptly from Amazon, and it was a great looking coat. Needed a larger size so I returned the item on 29 Dec. 2010 and as of to-date (18 Jan 2011) haven't heard anything back about the coat. Jessie G. Women's Fit & Flare Wool Blend Pea Coat - Black 2

after I figured out the pockets were sewn, I gently cut back some stitching to reveal a real pocket. I had E mailed the company to ask them about the pockets and they never responded, so poor customer service. But the coat is really classy looking and looks great with jeans or a skirt. I've very happy with the coat, but if you have a question don't really expect an answer from the seller. P.S. The pockets are really deep I can put my gloves in them, once I figured out how to get the pockets!

This coat is very soft to the touch and very warm. Wool usually makes me itchy, but the blend seems to make it pretty comfortable to wear as long as I have something near the open V part. The fit is nice as it is an hour glass shape. I bought a size bigger than I normally wear so I don't have to worry about bulky sweaters, but it is very true to size and I may have been able to get away with going my normal size. The pockets on the jacket are fake, which is my only complaint. It's kind of annoying to have no where to put gloves.

The pockets were completely sewed shut so I was afraid to cut them open in case they weren't real pockets. Therefore I wanted to return the coat. The return address on the packing slip was different than the address they quoted me, then I found out days later the packing slip was correct, plus I was on the phone for almost 1/2 an hour waiting for them to confirm if they were real pockets, there were multiple phone calls between us because they didn't call me back . . . too much time spent on this jacket . .'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kcoat Kcoat Kcoat