Friday 28 May 2010

The Step - fitness, step platforms


I REALLY like the fact that the black blocks were available, instead of the widely used pastel colored blocks. I weighed 290lbs when I began using them and they supported me daily as I lost 30lbs. I'm still using them with the step, without any signs of wear. The Step Additional Risers for The Original Health Club Step (Violet, 2 Blocks)

I had seen a stepper on fit tv that offered 3 blocks of height plus the height of the stepper so I went online and found them. They worked and looked exactly like the violet blocks that came with my original club step.

I really wish that the picture for the blocks had not INCLUDED a picture of the step in it....that seems a bit misleading and actually was. I went back and bought the step which is what I was looking for. Somehow, this 2 blocks is what came up when I searched for your the step. Very odd. There were other The Original Health Club Step, 2 Blocks, that did not have a picture of the Health Club Step. Hence, I knew that these were not what I was looking for. Please be more descriptive if you choose to take a picture of WHAT you will NOT be sending, as that is inappropriate. (Perhaps you have since changed this as the picture to the right of my screen is NOT the one that I saw when I originally purchased this item.)

Thank you for the information - I almost made the same mistake. I saw other Steps that were $80+, and then saw this one advertised here for much less so I almost jumped right on it. Your review was really helpful and prevented me from doing the same thing you did ! I totally agree, they should never post a photo for a complete step if all they are selling are the blocks. They are going to have a LOT of unhappy customers. - Exercise - Fitness - Step Platform - Step Platforms'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information