Sunday 30 May 2010

Blueproton - memory cards, blueproton


I ordered this for my smart phone. It is exactly what it say it is. The only issue I have is that they sent the micro SD card without the adapter and Mobilemate Reader. However, they promptly responded to my complaint, and sent out the missing items quickly. Five stars for the item (love it, because it's what exactly as claimed), but only three for the service, (I'm satisfied with it) because they failed to send out what was ordered originally. Five stars though for the quick corrective response. Sandisk 32GB MicroSDHC Micro SD Card with MicroSD to SD adapter & Mobilemate Reader

I'm happy with the product. Works fine in my Blackberry Bold 9000. It is doing as I expected. I only wish I had spent the money on a higher class rating so it would be faster. It is slow to record videos on my device with it, and once I enter Mass Media Storage mode, my device slows down while it scans the card. I did not have this issue using a 1 GB card, so my guess is it just takes awhile to do this for 32 GB, but after 30 mins it's fine (the device is functional while it does this, just slow and gets better as it gets closer to finishing). This is a Blackberry issue, not an issue with the card itself.

I bought this 32 gb microsd card to increase the capacity of my Samsung Galaxy S phone and it works perfectly. The USB reader did not work for my computer, not sure about it. The Sd adapter works in my computer fine.

I purchased this for my Motorola Atrix and had no issues with recognition or function.

The order took 4 1/2 days including a weekend and everything showed up as expected.

While I did not test the throughput, all files transferred and functioned correctly and the memory seemed relatively quick.

(I gave this order 4 stars for good service and function... I save 5 stars for above expectations)

This doubled the storage space on my Droid X phone -- it works great! Another reviewer mentioned that it didn't work in his Android model phone and was defective. Not sure what the particulars are, but again, I have had no problems using it in my Droid X.



It's hard to believe that this teeny tiny chip holds 3,200 times more data then the hard disk drive I had in my first computer!

I bought this to expand the memory of my Sansa Fuze MP3 player. The memory works as advertised. The Fuze OS has issues with such a large capacity microSD card so I updated the OS of the Fuze to Rockbox which is an open source alternative that works on most of the popular players. Using Rockbox, my Fuze can easily see and play from the entire 32 GB capacity.

I read many reviews saying that Sansa was modest in how they rate their memory classes, so much so that a sansa class 4 may be faster than a class 10 from another company. well, The speed in transferring files to my droidx is much faster than I expected. A 5 meg mp3 file takes about 1 second. you can't ask for better than that. So I guess that makes this something of a bargain compared to other similar items. I am very very happy with it. 5 stars.

No problems whatsoever, and having both adapters are nice. One word of warning: for some reason Amazon lists this as a "Class 10" card (even though the description and pictures neither confirm or deny the class specifications). That said, the card seemed to perform well and adequately both on reads and writes in my Android Transformer tablet. Recommend, but don't expect a Class 10 card!

I love having the additional storage on my phone now. The micro sd card has performed well and I haven't had any problems with it. The only downside (small to me) is the USB adapter doesn't always work, in fact most of the time it doesn't work. The SD card adapter is what works best for me. - Blueproton - Microsdhc - Memory Cards - Class 2'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information