Thursday 27 May 2010

Point And Shoot - digital camera, case logic


I was looking for good case for my Canon SX130 camera.. I found this case bought together with the camera which made me go and buy it w/o worry about it might not fit the camera..

It can hardly fit the camera but will never close if you tried to place the very basic accessories: couple of AA batteries and memory card.

Unfortunately, I have opened it otherwise, I'd return it and get bigger one that fits my camera, batteries and memory card. Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Camera Case (Gray)

This review is for owners of the ZS-7 looking for a camera case -



Case fits ZS-7 like a glove - perfect. Anything smaller will not work.



Case is well made, smart looking with red accents (black case).



The pouch in front will easily an extra battery or two (imp if you use the ZS7). Also has a pocket stitched in for holding memory cards (very convenient). The front pocket will not fit both the camera and its charger at the same time (it will fit the charger if there is no camera).



Other cameras with dimensions similar to the ZS-7 should do fine too.

I hope this review finds you with ease if you're an owner of a Nikon S8100. You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would, if you experienced what I did) the extremely difficult task of finding a case to fit my Nikon S8100 on Amazon. First off, most the suggestions for "Nikon S8100 Cases" in the search box are bogus. THEY DON'T FIT (per other user reviews for the cases, contradicting the title/headline of the items completely). This case fits PERFECTLY and has room in front compartment for an extra battery or two and memory cards.



Outside of the fit, the case is very durable and does not look or feel cheap at all. All in all, in my opinion, a great investment.



Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I truly hope this was very helpful to you.

I bought this case for a friend for her new Canon SX130IS. The case came up with the camera description as an "also bought" and if you search camera cases for Canon SX130IS, it also comes up. I loved the choice of colors and the compartment in the front. It has a nice strap and a belt strap on the back (which, by the way, must have the belt threaded through it; there is no Velcro to allow looping over the belt so you would need to undo your belt to take the case off the belt.) So all in all, a pretty good case. However, the case does not fit the camera for which it was purchased and advertised to fit. My friend could not fit the camera in the case and zip it up. Forget about putting batteries in the front compartment too with the camera (and you will need extra batteries with the SX130IS because it goes through them quickly). Now I am stuck with the case because she ripped off the hand tag, the only way to fit the camera in the case. You must have the hang tag on in order to return it. Bottom line, if purchasing a case for this Canon camera, look elsewhere. (I'm sure it's great for the right sized camera.)

I bought this camera pouch for Canon PowerShot SX130 IS but it is very small to accommodate my new camera. I have selected this bag because this pouch was recommended for this camera. So don't trust any recommendation provided by the site.



Planning to give it to my friend. - Point And Shoot - Digital Camera Case - Digital Camera - Case Logic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information