Thursday 30 December 2010

360 Degrees - clean, eau de toilette


My daughter bought this for me as a Father's Day gift and I liked it immediately. The scent is light and it's got (to my nose, anyway) a subtle citrus overtone with a nice woodsy undertone. All in all, a very clean smell and everyone I've worn it around has had very favorable comments. Perry Ellis Reserve By Perry Ellis For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

I would say that Perry Reserve is an anytime cologne that would never get overpowering even in warmer weather. For those who just want to smell fresh and citrusy. This is a very safe bet for anyone, even a blind buy. ALL Perry Ellis colognes last a very long time, easily 10 hours.

This cologne is one of my favorites. I brought this cologne after reading other reviews. I took a chance. I must say, this cologne has a unique smell. I get compliments from people all the time. I really enjoy wearing this cologne. It is especially good for casual evening wear when your going out for a night out. Women will definitely notice you.

I have to say, this is the best cologne I've ever worn...women I know and around me just love it. Since trying this on the first time, this is my weapon of choice. It makes a huge difference in your dating/romantic adventures... - Clean - Fragrance - Cologne - Eau De Toilette'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • eau de toilette
  • ,
  • fragrance
  • ,
  • cologne
  • ,
  • clean