Thursday 30 December 2010

Sansa Fuze Cable - usb cables, mp3 accessories


I had lost my Sansa USB cable, did not know which one to buy as people often complained that connectors don't fit... Well this one is excellent replacement for original, maybe even better... Works prefect. A+ USB Cable for Sandisk Sansa

It does fit my Sansa, but there was no product name on the cable as in the photo above. The quality is not as good as the factory cable, but I've misplaced my original. Until I can find it, this will do nicely.

Good inexpensive cable. Of course, its annoying that Sandisk chose to use a cable with such an unusual connector. I didn't want to have to carry a cable with me everywhere in case the battery in my Sansa ran down, and I didn't want to be left without a cable should I lose the one and only copy of this strange cable. Fortunately, this one fit perfectly. Highly recommended for anyone in the same situation.

I lost my MP3 player data cable on a mission trip to Guatemala. And without it the player becomes obsolete next time I need to load a song! I found the replacement cable for $15 plus shipping. Very steep considering the player cost only $30. So I looked in Amazon and found this replacement cord for less than $3, including shipping. I works perfectly and I could not be more satisfied. - Sandisk - Charger - Usb Cables - Mp3 Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information