Friday 31 December 2010

Ac Power Adapter - acer aspire one, acer


I ordered a power adapter for my laptop computer. I selected this store because they offered the exact model number of power adapter as the one that I was replacing.



When the product arrived, it was NOT the model number I ordered. When I contacted the seller to inform them of this mistake, at first they said that they would ship out a replacement right away. Two days later they sent me another email saying that the power adapter I received was essentially the same as the one I ordered. I pointed out that I thought that I ought to get exactly what I ordered, but they refused this fairly simple and reasonable request.



I then said that I would like to return the WRONG power adapted that I received from them. That was over a week ago, and I have yet to be contacted by the seller to begin the return process.



DO NOT ORDER from this seller unless you are happy paying for one thing and then getting something completely different. I am contacting Amazon to alert them to this seller's deceptive practices. ADP-30JH B Replacement NetBook AC Power Adapter for Acer 8.9" 10.1" 11.6" Aspire One 751 751H AO751 AO751H ZG8 A110 A150 AOA110 AOA150 ZG5 Series

Product arrived in proper packaging. No problems with any of the packaging. Have

been using the product since it was delivered and have not had any problems. Product

was presented as posted for sale and at a good price.

I used this product only a few times and now the power cord won't charge my netbook. I neeed it because my daughter used my cord that came with my computer and the puppy chewed it. I thought that it would be good to buy a replacement cord through Amazon, because everything else I've purchased have been great. I have never had a cord stop working in the short amount of time that I have had this one. Maybe I just got a defective cord.

This charger is low-priced and works just like the factory-supplied unit on my ZG5. The power brick is actually a little smaller than the official Acer one, which is nice. My only quibble with it is that the plug that goes into the computer sticks straight out (unlike the factory one, which has a 90 degree elbow), which makes it likely to get snagged on things or bent over in a potentially damaging way. Not a big deal, just something to be aware of. - Acer - Netbook - Acer Aspire One - Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information