Monday 27 December 2010

Ipad Case - ipad case, case


Reviews here said you couldn't dock it, but I saw others that said you could, so figured I'd try anyway, since for under $10 it's nearly free... And of course you can't dock it, and as another reviewer pointed out, there's a large hole in the center of the back over the apple. Not sure if it's their attempt to at least leave something open to help prevent overheating or what...

Granted, it is less slippery than the iPad with no case, but hardly what i'd expect when I hear "silicone". Fit is outstanding though, things line up way better than the overpriced Apple case that I have (and really dislike). Since this was so cheap, I'm going to use a scissors and give myself enough room in the back to dock this, since with the curved back, that will still leave the parts that touch something when set down protected...

Power button does not have a cutout, it's covered but still responsive, and the silicone case has a raised rectangular feel there so you can still sense it in the dark. Cutout for speakers, dock, earphone jack, and rotation lock. Volume is like the power button, not cut out, but has a raised feel there. Up works fine, but the down can be a bit tricky sometimes. Raised edge protects it if you set it face down on a flat surface too, keeps the screen from coming in contact.

The slightly grippier feel doesn't impact it from sliding in and out of my macbook pro bag either.



For the price, great product, fits extremely well, does not move around or feel loose at all. But if it could've been docked without cutting, it would've earned 5 stars...

I applied the screen protectors for my itouches before, but the screen protector coming with this one is the hardest to apply. There are way too many bubbles and almost impossible to get rid of them. As previous reviewer pointed out, the case is not silicon, but hard plastic. and there is big opening at the back of the case, which is not shown in the photo here.

Contrary to the picture shown above, the actual case I received has a large round cut-out for the Apple logo on the back side. This makes holding the case feel somewhat weird. This cut-out also leaves the Apple logo prone to scratches. The case is NOT silicone, but is simply plastic. I was not able to hold the iPad with one hand while lying on my bed trying to read a book. This case does not add any extra grip. I absolutely do not recommend this case.

This is a very well fitting flexible cover for your iPad, which is also very visually appealing. There is only one catch, which is true for almost all currently available covers for iPad: with this cover in place, you can NOT place the iPad on dock or iPad keyboard. I own both, so... I can't use them until I buy a case that has a detachable bottom to enable docking.

This was a gift for my father and he loved it. It's on his iPad right at this moment. I was concerned about the fit because I wasn't able to see it on and thought maybe it would not fit tight and snug but it fits perfectly.

Now I know why this is on sale, I just got mine today and the power button doesn't have a cutout hole. They should at least warn people about it being a reject. It is a hassle to return it so I just use a scissor to cut out a small hole for the power button.

This Ipad skin has worked out great for me. Prior to purchasing it, I would get "hand fatigue" while using the Ipad. I was always worried about dropping it, and I actually did drop it (twice). This skin has made gripping the Ipad much easier and it looks pretty decent as well.



So, you cannot use the docking station (typical of cases/skins), but the power cord plugs in with no problems.

This is a great product. The only think I didn't like is that it took some work to be able to plug my IPAD in, but maybe I don't have it adjusted correctly. I love the feel of the skin and it fits like a glove. I added a screen protector and I'm good to go! I highly recommend this it even looks cool. - Case - Ipad Accessory - Ipad - Ipad Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information