Tuesday 28 December 2010

Coupon Wallet - coupon wallet, coupon holder


Not too much to say as there isn't really a lot you would expect from a product like this, but it does its job of organizing my coupons to take to the store. If you are a super couponer, it might not be large enough but it works for us average coupon clippers. Knock Knock Receiptable Organizer, Crap

Much nicer than I thought, with alot more dividers than I thought too! The sticker labels are funny as is the paper pad inside. It fits me perfectly and cracked me up when I opened it. Way to make organizing business receipts a little less arduous! - Coupon Wallet - Coupon - Expandable Coupon Organizer - Coupon Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • coupon holder
  • ,
  • expandable coupon organizer
  • ,
  • coupon
  • ,
  • coupon wallet