Monday 27 December 2010

3d Ready - 1080p projector, optoma


the pyle projector model prjhd198 is a excellent projector.it is software programmed.it has built in software allowing it to be used all over the world.it is programmed through its usb port.if they can get digital software so that it can be programmed to receive digital quam channels.pyle should release this software that can be installed by computer.this projector is capable of doing many things.it has games built into it.i have accessed them.picture that it projects is beautiful.tv access channels are limited.it has many empty analog channels.thats why i say that it needs updating.trying to contact pyles tech support just gets you in contact with a answering machine.distributor is located in brooklyn,ny.amazon should try and get them to sell a digital update.i would buy it right away.if you call amazon,you will not get any answers except to call the distributor which is a waste of time and cell phone minutes.support your products amazon.its in your best interest. thank you Pyle Home PRJHD198 1080p Front Projector

This is a top quality projector- The picture is outstanding, the sound is impressive, it's user-friendly and the software basically paves the way for ya. I am So thrilled to have found a projector this fantastic for a reasonable price. I would recommend this projector to anyone for personal use, dj's doing screens for shows, schools.... it's wonderful.

Do your due diligence before ordering this projector. I had placed an order for this machine and afterward began searching the web to see where I could get a spare replacement lamp for this model. I called Pyle Audio (who supposedly distributes this projector and only got a recorded message stating they were closed and to leave a voice message for customer support which I did not waste the time doing. I emailed their sales department asking where to get a spare/replacement bulb for this unit and finally got an answer almost a week later stating that they did not know. What?! But I had already cancelled the order with Amazon for the projector which I was actually looking forward to using.

The three "Five Star reviews" for this projector are nullified, in my opinion, based on the fact that there is virtually no aftermarket support for this machine. It makes no sense to purchase a projector which can only be used for 5-6000 hours and then retired because a replacement lamp can't be found. Stay away from this projector despite the rave reviews. Pyle Audio needs to get their act together. For a company who has allegedly been in business 40 years I am relatively unimpressed.

I read all the reviews and was skeptical that I could really get a high-end projector for the low price. The other customers that purchased this particular projector appeared to be happy based on the reviews that I read. Looks really sharp, fantastic picture and sound. You won't regret the purchase. I'm sure I'll own this for a long long time, thanks for a fine product and great service. - Optoma - Home Theater - 1080p Projector - Dlp Projector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information