Saturday 25 December 2010

Earmuffs


Looking for a wide, comfy ear cover up for The Man. Had tried something else and it was too tight (even though a Large) for his head. This one is perfect cause there is a velcro-adjustment thingy, so he's all happy. Outdoor Research Ear Band, Black, Small

This earband is the best I have had. I have a small head, so find earbands are usually too large. I ordered the small and it fits great. Also, it has an adjustable velcro closure in the back, so I can adjust if I am wearing sunglasses and/or headphones. It is wind resistant, making it the warmest I've owned as well. It does block some sound, so just a note if you are wearing running near traffic.

WOW !!! i ordered a ear band made by Outdoor Research , and Moosejaw was the dealer. Let me tell you , i am very impressed with Moosejaw , and the products they carry. It is a really great company , and i truly recommend them with the highest grade possible. I am completely sold , and just became a fan for life. Do yourself a favor , and check out Moosejaw ....'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Earmuffs Earmuffs Earmuffs