Friday 31 December 2010

Av Receiver - home theater, denon


I was looking for a midrange receiver with features and functions that are useful but not so many that I don't know what to do with them all. At the price this unit has enough HDMI ports for me to connect my PS3, Xbox, and cable box. The onscreen setup is easy enough and the instruction booklet is actually very helpful. It is nice to be able to connect my iPod and use an onscreen interface to select songs and playlists; however, it is not very nice to look at and I expected a bit more from the interface - it looks like an old MSDOS screen. I also wish the little cover for the iPod connects in the front didnt pop-off, I wish it slid so I don't have to worry about losing it. The banana connectors in the back seem quite sturdy and were easy to connect with the speaker wire. Over all I am very happy with the purchase and it is up to date enough that I will be using it for many years to come. Pioneer VSX-821-K 5.1 Home Theater Receiver, Glossy Black

Well...I'm not an expert, but I think that the receiver does pretty darn good....both for movies and music. Takes a bit to figure out the features, but it's not all that bad. I have 4 BCI Venturi's hooked up to front and back...a BCI center and a BCI sub. All in all pretty great sound. The room is medium size...I'd say around 20x20...definitely fills the space and could easily do a larger area. Best of all? My wife loves it!! - Hdmi - Denon - Home Theater - Receiver'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • denon
  • ,
  • hdmi
  • ,
  • home theater
  • ,
  • receiver