Monday 27 December 2010

Cook For The Cure - spoon rests, cook for the cure


I've had this for over 2 months and use it 3-4 times a week. It's the prettiest baby pink, just like it's pictured. I don't think it looks cheap at all like some of the other reviewers. That being said, it's still a pink spoon rest... I love that it comes clean so easily. Even spaghetti sauce hasn't stained it. Sometimes when using my heavier wooden utensils they raise up off the spoon rest so it doesn't exactly hold them like you'd imagine, but it still holds them and catches (almost) all the drips. It is a nice size, large enough for a ladle, or two smaller utensils together. It is some sort of plastic, but I use it on my gas stove with the oven and 3 burners going and it's never messed with it.

I love this product & would absolutely recommend it. Reston Lloyd Melamine Spoon Rest, Pink

When I got it...I def didn't think it was going to be plastic-like. I have a pink kitchen so it matches very well, and I feel lucky to have been able to find a pink spoon rest in the first place. So all in all, I am happy with my purchase.

I have to say that this spoon rest stands up well to heavy use. I've used it for spoons from spaghetti sauce (acidic), forks used for turning chicken cutlets (hot oil), and just about everything else that might mar it. The finish is still as shiny as when it was new. I've never put it in the dishwasher, so I can't vouch for the finish under those conditions. But, the soft pink color and size large enough to handle a ladle make me very satisfied with this purchase.

I make a mess when I cook so this spoon rest is nice. The lip is a little high but that keeps the mess in which is good. Love the pink color and it's easy to clean. I don't put melamine in the dishwasher since I have heard stories that it can crack so I hand wash it - only takes a minute and it's not a big deal to me.

When i received my spoon rest, I was shocked! The size is wonderful, very accomidating for large spoons! I am coming back to order a second one for a spare! It is the perfect shade of pink for my pink kitchen!! Thank U !!! - Spoon Rests - Pretty In Pink - Pink - Cook For The Cure'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information