Friday 31 December 2010

Mens Groomer - mens groomer, shaving


Super impressed at the ability of this device to just mow through my back forest. I'm Italian and my hair is thick and wirey and the Mangroomer didnt have any problems getting the job done. Cool. The black rubber is a nice touch and gives you grip to go from any angle under the arms too. Overall I am happy I bought it. Mangroomer Sku 211-6 Professional Do-it-yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver

I'm a hairy dude, and my back hair is thick and I've tried everything over the years to keep it trimmed short of permanent hair removal (which I would totally do if it were more affordable). The only method that would keep things relatively neat was get a friend/girlfriend to trim with haircut clippers (no guard) and then shave with a blade razor if I wanted it especially smooth. Body trimmers I've tried did not work on my thick hair, creams take several painful and smelly applications, waxing made me break out and doesn't last long enough, until I found the Mangroomer I thought I would have to spent summers with my shirt on.



This product is awesome, not only does it tame the wild forest that is my back, but I can use it alone which makes the process of keeping myself neatly groomed much less embarassing for me. I love it.

I must admit that I never really write reviews, but I just had to after using the new pro back-shaver. I received this as a gift and really didn't know if I would use it at first. Anyhow, I ended up trying it out last week and i'm pissed I didn't know about it sooner. The best part (and weirdest part) is that I can finally feel my shirts against the skin on my back again after I use it. Hooray! and I actually feel a little leaner as a bonus.



The shaver itself has a great rubber feel to the whole body and the power is good. Haven't had to recharge it yet and used probably 5 or 6 times. Who knew shaving my back hair off could make me feel so good.

I had the old Mangroomer and the blades on it just tore my back up! The teeth on the old model had square edges, and if you didn't use a VERY light touch when shaving your back it would give you a terrible case of razor rash. I've had this new Professional model for about 2 months now, and I'm Happy to report that it does not have this problem at all. The blades are very smooth with slightly rounded over edges. You can apply a little pressure in order to get a close cut without the razor rash. Big improvement. And the rechargeable internal battery is a nice improvement too.

SUPERWIDE BLADE AND EXTRA LONG HANDLE MAKE THIS A GREAT MACHINE. HAVIN A LARGE MIRROR TO USE WITH IT IS AN ADVANTAGE TO MAKING POSITIVE ALL AREAS ARE SHAVED. SHAVE TIME IS APPROX. 5-7 MINUTES AND PROBABLY EVERY 4-5 DAYS TO KEEP SUPER SMOOTH. RUBBER BODY IS A NICE FEATURE AND FIND MYSELF GRIPPING IT ALL OVER AND USING ON MY OTHER BODY PARTS TOO AS A RESULT.

the original mangroomer was great, but i just received this new pro model and i like it more. this one has a rechargeable battery and much stronger construction. i would buy this one if posed with the decision of which one.

I read lots of reviews of this product and then I found this pro version and decided to go for it. It's amazing. Use it like a hair-eraser in a back scratcher-like motion. It can scratch you up a bit but with some practice, it's not that bad and way less scratches than with hair clipper acrobatics. I probably have medium coverage, mostly on the shoulders and in 5 minutes, I'm all cleaned up. Guys, this will do the job and no more waxing, asking a partner to do this, or clippers. Ladies, this will make a great gift for the yeti in your life.

I was astounded at the performance of the ManGroomer. Thoughtful ergonomic design. Even though a large mirror is good to have while shaving, the design allows you success without one. I use mine like a back scratcher. Quick and easy for grooming maintenance. The rubber body and compact design make it ideal for the bathroom and storage.



Addendum April 24, 2011: Plugged my Man Groomer in to charge and when I came back to it hours later it was sputtering like it had no juice. SO I charged it overnight thinking it needed more time to charge. After a 20 hour charge...same sputtering and then death. It does not work anymore. My original statement stands about how well it worked but I was hoping for a bit more longevity out of it.

Mangroomer Pro- Wow, what an incredible product! For the first time in my life I was able to shave my own back and with ease. I have a very hairy back that has grown wild over the last 4 years without having assistance, and has been a constant source of embarrassment for myself. It took me about 20mins. to slash though the jungle to find my back. I found for the first time it was easier to first trim down the jungle to a manageable level before really going at it. After that, it was a breeze to remove the rest. I am a tall guy and had no problems reaching all areas. I can't believe I waited this long to buy it. I am glad that after reading some negative comments about the original that I got to by pass that one. I love that Pro is rechargeable, however, charging instructions are pretty vague. I'm trying to get answers from support. It says to do a first time charge of 24hrs which is fine, but it also claims to have a rapid recharge, but there is no way to know how long it takes or any indication when it is done charging. Support said the blue light stays on all the time while charging for safety. Also, every 6 months drain the battery completely and do another 24hr recharge. Aside from the vague charging instructions, this is with out a doubt the best product I have every bought. Freedom is literally at hand! - Mens Grooming - Body Groomer - Mens Groomer - Shaving'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • body groomer
  • ,
  • mens grooming
  • ,
  • mens groomer
  • ,
  • shaving