Monday 27 December 2010

Iphone Arm Band - armband, exercise


This armband holds the iphone nicely but has two serious design flaws.



1st is that it barely fit my arm. I'm not fat and have normal to large arms and it was squeezing my bicep. So if you have big arms forget it.



2nd is that this case offers no protection from sweat. It's supposed to be for working out but if you happen to sweat when you work out (most people do). the neoprene gets soaked and so does the phone. That's unacceptable to me.



If you want an armband for walking around the house and don't have large arms it's great, but otherwise stay away. Eforcity Sport Armband Case Cover for iPhone 3G (Black)

All I can say is that this product is the biggest piece of junk. It ripped within ten minutes of my first workout and is now useless. I am going to try to return it asap. Don't even bother wasting your money on this!!!!

I bought this armband based on other reviews here at Amazon and because the price was low. Unfortunately, this band did not work out for me. First of all, I've run 13 marathons and I run six days a week. I usually run with my Ipod Nano and a Garmin GPS watch, so I thought why not run with my Iphone 3G that has both an mp3 player and a built-in GPS, when used with the Runkeeper App?



Out of the box, I could tell immediately this was not a high quality product. The materials and construction are, well, cheap. Most of the band is made of neoprene and there's a see-through plastic cover that goes over the touchscreen. With that said, I had no problem inserting the phone in and out of the sleeve. Putting the armbelt on, however, is an issue since it is a bit short to wrap around the diameter of most men's biceps. It seems to fit best for me on the lower portion of my bicep next to my elbow, which seems a bit akward given the substantial weight and size of the Iphone. Everything seemed to work fine during my run until about mile five. That's when I noticed condensation building up inside the see-through plastic cover. The neoprene band was absorbing my sweat and it was getting inside the sleeve. This caused the controls to start freaking out. The songs started fast forwarding and jumping around. Fortunately, I was able to air it my Iphone and it works fine now, but I'm now searching for a better armband. This armband might work fine for use while walking or for folks that only run a few miles. Personally I'd rather spend more money on a good quality armband that won't ruin my phone. Happy running.

Though it's held okay on my forearm, it squeezes the phone so badly that it actually disabled the phone usage. Also, as the iphone is inside the case, you lose access to the buttons and the ear phone plugin on the top and LHS of the device. Not good. Also, the plastic cover on the screen is not flat...

I want buyers to beware, I bought what I thought was the above, however when my product came it looked nothing like the picture above..... I bought mine from the Amazon seller: United Integral. I am very much unhappy with this purchase!!!! Mine looks like a small mp4 player won't fit into it, much less a IPhone which it was supposed to be designed for. Also it looks as if someone cut one of the straps from it. All in all, beware if buying from United Integral. - Iphone - Iphone Armband - Armband - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information