Saturday 25 December 2010

Ipod Cable - garbage, junk


you should not buy it if you have unlocked your ipod,

actually i dont received

the AGP tek USB all in one card reader,i just received

the AV cable.....I hope the seller send me my card reader soon..... : = ) 6FT USB Composite AV TV RCA Video Cable for Apple iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB w/ AGPtek USB All in one card reader (NOT work with iphone 3GS and 4)

I bought This cable and I found out this is not matching firmware.

when i showed my disopintment seller contacted me right away,Try to figure out the problem and promised me to send another replacement free of charge. This is an exceptional customer service.

i strongly recomend this seller who want to satisfy their costomer.

Cord did not work as advertised with my 3G phone, including return postage fee it would have cost me twice as much in postage and handling than the cord cost itself, so I threw it away.

Save yourself some time and effort and just find a used Apple cord or a new Apple cord the work great.

This was not the cable for me... But I didn't know that until it was to late. This seller was so nice and helped me get the cable I needed for my ipod. They really were so helpful. Think about this... who cares about customers now days? ... Well I can tell you this seller does. They are vary fast at getting back and anwsering your qustions. I am vary happy with this purchase. I will buy from them again. - Garbage - Junk'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information