Monday 27 December 2010

Rechargeable Camera Battery - recommended, rechargeable camera battery


Perfect battery for the Kodak 712Zis. Recharges quickly on the docking station and holds a charge. During a birthday party I took 3 long videos, over 50 pictures, reviewed all in the camera and through the TV and still had battery power. Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 8000

I own a Kodak Z812IS and after going thru a couple of "other brand" rechargeables with no life and no power, I bought the more expensive Kodak battery and I couldn't be happier. It recharges quickly, and has twice the life of the others. Don't waste your money on the cheaper knock-offs. Shipping from the supplier was quicker than expected - great job!

Great product, just as expected. This battery can take quite a bit of photos on a single charge. I got 150+ pictures (@ 7.1 megapixels) with two three minutes video clips before the battery needed a charge. I was pretty impressed with that number.

We purchased this battery for a Kodak Z812. We tried rechargeable double A's but they lasted about 5 pictures and then ran out of power. We have owned this battery since January and taken a couple hundred pictures as well as several lengthy videos and it is still well charged as of the end of February. The battery power does not seem to leech out over time like the AA's we used. Much more cost effective than disposable and much better than other rechargeables we tried. It needed to be charged when we took it out of the package but the process was incredibly fast - about 4 hours - and we haven't had to charge it yet.



* As of December 2010 (2 years after purchase) this battery is still working perfectly. The battery life lasts for hundreds of pictures (even at a hight compression rate) and the charge only takes about 3 hours. Can't imagine living without it.

When we bought the new camera we didn't really think much about the battery. After getting the camera and realizing it took a specific type of battery I went shopping for an extra battery or two. I was shocked by the price so I ordered two of the cheapest batteries I could find. Big mistake. Both of the cheap batteries would charge normally but would only last a very short time in the camera. The original battery will last through hundreds of pics but neither of the new ones would last even 50 before the camera would stop working. In fact the original Kodak battery in the camera lasts longer than both of the cheapo batteries put together. So I finally broke down and bought a second Kodak battery and it works great. I have discovered that all batteries are not created equal and even though this battery costs about $7 more than some other brands, it works much longer. Save the frustration and buy a genuine Kodak KLIC-8000. It will outlast two or three of the cheap ones.

I have a Kodak Z712IS Camera and G600 Dock, The only Rechargeable Battery I would use was a Kodak KLIC-8000. I looked at the other replacements that were cheaper, I looked at the usual retailers, I found this was the best deal. I have recharged it several times in the dock, it lasted 3 days, about 240 pictures on the last charge. Thanks Folks!

Kodak 8324154 KLIC-8000 Li-Ion Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery



Horrible: The batterys do NOT hold a charge. After @ 2 weeks in the camera, they lost all the charge. The same type batterys that came with my camera hold their charge for many months. - Camera Accessories - Recommended - Kodak - Rechargeable Camera Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • recommended
  • ,
  • camera accessories
  • ,
  • kodak
  • ,
  • rechargeable camera battery