Monday 27 December 2010

Precision Screwdrivers


I bought this set of tools to take apart an old film camera I had lying around. I chose these tools because of the price. The build quality of the screwdrivers is pretty decent for the price. The only downside is that if you have a screw that is stuck really tight, it is very hard to get enough grip and put a lot of torque on the small screwdriver handles. Overall, I am satisfied with the product, but if I had to buy again, I would've chosen something with a larger handle. TEKTON 2987 Precision Screwdriver Set, 16-Piece

Can't believe these are TEKTON by MIT 2987 Precision Screwdriver Set, 16-pc.an expanded version of the same tools I've had for 40 years. Great for little things like eyeglasses and calculators and for mini-Allen wrench needs. Got one each for my kids and took a third for my mountain house since it became essentially free with Super Saver shipping. Only missed 5 stars because of a reviewed tendency of the shafts to pull loose from the handles (fixes fine with Super glue)and for the small slotted drivers to chip. Caution! If your hand slips you can poke nasty little holes in your fingers with these.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Precision Screwdrivers Precision Screwdrivers Precision Screwdrivers