Saturday 25 December 2010

Cable Labels - cable buddy, cable ties


Easy to use and effective. With the time and frustration that they save me, I would say that they're worth every penny! I do a lot of traveling with my equipment for work, and I've tried many different solutions out there... including Velcro, wraps, ties, clamps, clips, and turtles. So far, this is one of the most simple, effective and versatile cable management solutions I've found.



What I like about this product:



First, it adjusts to attach securely onto many different types of cables and wraps/unwraps bundles even more easily, and faster than Velcro! (and I love Velcro).



Secondly, the robust labeling system works great! It helps me quickly identify the cables I'm looking for and speeds up equipment set-up time. I still use the cheaper twist ties and Velcro for some things, for example, like for tying up certain cables behind my TV that I hardly ever touch. But for cables that I use and unplug often, Cable Buddy works the best, hands down. I even have them on many of my power tools. Very happy with this product! Cable Buddy® 5-pack, Black - Cable Organizer Ties with Color ID Labels

Oh my gosh - how could these have passed me by all these years? Where have they been? Since I received these I have been a mad woman running around folding up cords, labelling, and color coding devices with little dots. It has been quite the challenge the last few years with a growing abundance of adaptors, devices, cables & all the whatnots that come with devices nowadays. My biggest challenge has been when travelling & I can't remember if I can use one adaptor for multiple devices. Now all I have to do is check the color dot on the device with the color label on the cord and I'm quickly off to more packing. An excellent system!

I have been a recording engineer and musician for 20 years. I hate cables! They tangle into impossible puzzles. I have used velcro in the past to tie my cables together but its never been a good solution for me. Velcro catches lint and looks sloppy. I did a search on the web for a better way-- and found Cable Buddy. I will never look back. I use cable buddy for my microphone, guitar and computer cables. I have even given cable buddy to my clients as gifts. My clients usually come into my studio with laptops and tangled up power supplies. Cable Buddy helps de-clutter the entire studio. I highly recommend them.

My work space was a mess in cords... until a friend recommended Cable Buddy to me! Now, my work area is neat, tidy and more spacious. Cable Buddy is an inexpensive way to neaten any work area. I highly recommend it!

We use a LOT of cables in our office for PC's, networking, copiers, printers, etc. The Cable Buddy is by FAR the easiest & quickest to use. I just threw out a bunch of Velcro cable ties that I had because they collect & attract too much dirt & "fuzz" on the floor plus the Velcro wears out over time. I like that I can color code & tag the cables too. Cool product and highly recommended.

Funny how you sometimes think to yourself,"I wish they made..." and then you stumble across it! I am setting up my HDTV/Wii/DirecTV/DVD/Etc and I am getting frustrated with the ridiculous bundle of cords behind my TV, and then I discover these Cable Buddies. They are perfect for the medium to thicker cords that come with a typical satellite TV set-up as they stretch to wrap around and they secure snuggly. Moreover, if you want to get precise, they have a nice labelling system. Bottom line, if you are sick of the "black pasta bowl" of cables/cords behind your gear these are worthy of your hard-earned coin!

These things work well as advertised. My complaint with some of the Velcro ties I had is that they were not long enough to wrap around some of the thicker-gauge microphone cable I had -- these things can wrap around some larger bundles with no problem. I'll be getting more of them for me and my band.

The Cable Buddy is great! I wish I had found this years ago. It is easy to keep computer cords under control and labeled, so you know which is which when you are dealing with that big mess of wires. I like them so much I am ordering some more! (I used 10 already)! Anyone into technology definitely could use these.

Cable bubby you are now my best buddy! I have a lot of electronic devices in my home from TV's, to video game systems to computers. I had cords running everywhere and the extra ones I had were just jumbled in a drawer. Once I ordered cable buddy though all that went away. I now have a clearner looking area behind my tv and computer and I know what cord goes to what. That messy drawer of mine can now fit other things in it besides power cords as well. Easy to use and very durable, if you don't have any cable buddys in your home you are missing out. - Cord Organizer - Cable Ties - Cable Buddy - Cable Label'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information